GT6 Division 5 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good point... if you are a no go for 4/10...let us know how you feel about 5/10
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Monday's no good for me
  3. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Would rather the 4th.
  4. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    I'd say maybe but no doubt something will come up...
    happy to go with majority on this one,
  5. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    maybe you guys should give @Dev1lman_87 a go at hosting as i'm NOT(edit)lol needed to host div 3 at the moment(Dev and myself use the same internet) i had no problems at all for a season and a half
    just saying lol
    Peter Wise, maximuscatticus and VARDZ like this.
  6. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    5th is no good for me, right in the middle of my mock exams. If we do it on the 4th, I might be able to give it a go. although my preference is still end of the season
  7. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    4/10 is my anniversary, but the handbrake is trying to plan a celebration the weekend after, as I am working that weekend. Either day is good for me.
    Held up OK. I couldn't see a couple of people, and Bevo was still warping around the track, but seemed stable enough.
  8. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I'm happy either way
  9. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Happy to give it a shot as back up Peter. My room was definitely the best one of that night. At least until I got DSC from my own room, I thought that was a bit rude!
    Peter Wise likes this.
  10. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @PurpleDog it seems @Bevo_17 lags and time shifts in just about every room he is in. I don't think I have been in a room with him where he doesn't do it.
  11. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    I've already stated to many people many times that I can't do anything about my internet ok? It's the area I live in, we only have access to adsl 1, that's the best we can get at the moment so can you please stop complaining? And my stepmum and dad both use it at the same time for work and uni so I can't do anything about that
  12. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @Bevo_17 if you are having a go at my post please learn the difference between someone stating facts and someone complaining.
    Believe me if I wanted to I could have had real crack at you several times because on at least 2 occasions I have been lag punted completely off the track by you.
    But I have never said anything as I know you are doing the best you can with your connection. Believe me as well when I say you will definitely know if I am having a whinge at you.
  13. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

@freddyp_33 @Bevo_17 Settle down guys. As much as I love to get some popcorn out and read massive cringe-worthy internet arguments, this isn't the place.
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  14. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @SamCham1095 just don't like being called a whinger when I was stating a simple fact.? I'm not saying anymore on the subject. No on going argument from my end.
  15. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Ok. I get it, Bevo's internet sucks (no offence, but it really does) but we all have to accept it and move on with our racing. I'm sure that he's doing his best to make it as stable and fast as possible. End of discussion.
  16. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    I know it's horrible Sam
  17. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Look I understand you weren't having a whinge @freddyp_33 but I've just heard about it so many times
  18. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    ^ This. I too was not complaining Bevo, just stating facts. And I have learned to just stay the hell away from you during a race after 2 lag punts last season..... Being an adult, I just deal with it and move on....
  19. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Sorry guys, won't be able to make it tonight again. Did a fair bit of practice during the week too. :(
    Been flat out ripping up and replacing floorboards today. House is still a mess and my body is aching.
    Hope you get a full race with no internet issues.
  20. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65