PCARS Division 2 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Race result from me.

Really happy with qualifying and starting P2. Got a good start and didn't bog it down as usual :). First corner saw cows and nice coming but just hugged the inside line and everyone made it through well. First few corners and laps I kept telling myself "full fuel, full fuel" so braking was slightly earlier. This kept cows on my ass the entire first part of the race as i wasn't able to get under the rear wing of Juzzy. Decided to let cows past to see if he could have crack at P1 and to let me have a breather so I didn't spin it.

Had a big crash middle race, didn't get my turn in right for the fast right hander and hit the guard rails and spun.... Tried to avoid any cars as I re-joined and almost collected killercarl! Sorry about that. From there just tried to make up the time as originally i thought i was on for a podium if not P2 if the top two guys were fighting it out and came into trouble.

Caught up to Nige who advised he had cole tyres due to a bug, i thought this was really good and informed me of why he was a bit loose just after I caught him. I tried putting pressure on Nige but all I did was cause self-forced error on my end. The defensive driving Nige was good, very fair, it's a racing game and the person behind needs to work for it :). I got close on one lap near the second last corner, tried to grab the inside and get more speed out for the final turn but I took a bit too much grass and lost it, and I almost took out killercarl again as I came back to the track hahah, I swear I didn't have it out for you this race carl :)

Slowly catching Nige again, feeling like I could get P4... and another off into the wall at the fast right hander but didn't lose too much time. Sorry about the love tap in the final corner, I tried pulling it up, then a good sprint on the start/finish, you took the inside into turn 1 and i went outside hoping to get better drive out and then hold down on the inside of turn 2, at the time I was pretty sure we were dead level and as I had inside I just held it, braked for the corner then felt a tap which turned my car left and off into the gravel. I didn't want to say anything until i checked the replay but it's still shows a tap from the rear. I don't want this to go anywhere as I know you're a good fair racer from the laps I've run with you and it's a racing game, this is going to happen when we're running so close.

The last few laps I was battling with killercarl but my tyres were toast and he knew where to place his car :p

I might put together a little highlights video from my race, see how much time I have.
    Noxrai and TheJuzzy like this.
  2. 0i8u2

0i8u2 New Recruit

Killer, here's a vid of where vardz dropped out.
    personally I think he couldn't handle the heat :D I have no problem with him having 7th.
    was good fun and good to finish on the lead lap. you boys have some serious pace.
    TheJuzzy and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  3. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    whats the special qualification procedure?
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Normal qualifier for race 1. Race 2 the podium will sit out the qualifier so they will start from the rear of the grid. The 2nd qualifier will be short, looking to try do a hot lap quali.
    TheJuzzy, cowdoesfly and Spidey_11 like this.
  5. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Nice idea :)
    cowdoesfly likes this.
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    For the sprint round, the track date will be 01/01/2015 with weather clear. 12:00 race start, progression on real.

First race qual as per normal. 2nd race qual set to 10 mins. Podium from race 1 to remain in pits. All drivers are to complete an out lap and then a hot lap qualifying then pull to the side of the circuit at the end of the front straight. The host will be the last to exit the pits, and once they have completed their hot lap the race will start. No redo's, if you cause your lap to be invalidated you might start behind the race 1 podium so be careful. Give yourselves plenty of room for the hot lap, and if you do mess up your lap please park to the side of the circuit so as not to spoil anyone else's lap.
    cowdoesfly and VARDZ like this.
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Do you have a screenshot of all fastest laps? Could you send it to me please?
  8. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  10. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    About time what are you doing over there .
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  11. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Well maybe if you did your job and took a screenshot of the fastest laps they would have been up Monday.....
  13. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    How ?
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

I had the table done minus the fastest lap bonus point
  15. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    And dont forget tonight for the new guys if you need some assistance there will be a room open 8pm till late .
    Message me for a invite on PS4 , with a test and tune followed buy a short race ( by the way I need help with a tune )
    GIVE EM UP !:)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  16. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Giant was doing high 1:09's last night , my best is a 1:10.6 something , I started with my Road America setting's and tweaked it from there how ever I think I'm going the wrong way with setup at this point .
  17. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I done a high 1:11 so far
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    A likely no show this weekend guys 1000 kms of practice at RA still had me over a minute off the leaders when I DSC on lap 21...not enjoying the taste of my arse being handed to me.... At least I didn't get lapped this week( due to the +6kms tack length) trying to hang in there killer...:unsure:
  19. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    having trouble tuning, curbs are vicious and the front left tire is evil
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  20. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Compare my times with yours and stop complaining! :D