GT6 Division 5 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
  2. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    huh, does he have a sig does he? I can't see any sig, must be small?
  3. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Thanks to dev1lman I do
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  4. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    Hey guys got held up im on my way in now
  5. Petros1ns

Petros1ns New Recruit

PSN ID
    Petros1ns
    Hey guys I couldn't race tonight and just figured that, PAT65 Hasn't accepted my friend request so I can't join the room. Shattered
    seth123 likes this.
  6. Nicholas clark

Nicholas clark New Recruit

Feeling pissed off. After two weeks of getting our internet fixed, was able to race tonight. Logging into first room fine then someone decided to change room. Was getting pm from ppl in group about getting patg65 room. Tried to enter but couldn't as it was set to friends only. Immediately sent him friend request and no response along with follow up Msgs to add me.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  7. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Erm. Slight problem.
    With those two AND castro in div5, we have 17 people...
    Hoggy33 and Nathancarhead like this.
  8. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    I'm surprised by that guys, normally in a "friends only" lobby you only need to be friends with at least one person in the lobby (which i know i am with both of you). TBH though, i think we had a number of issues tonight, and lag seemed off the scales at some points. regardless, was some good racing in the first race, followed by a mega recovery drive for race 2. Well done to all tonight, was some interesting racing
  9. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I really enjoyed that first race as that was my first ever win in a sunday race.

Really enjoyed the 2nd race as had an aeesome battle with colin. Not matter how hard I tried I couldnt get passed until he ran wide into turn 1 on the last lap. Thank col that was the best battle ever :thumbsup::D
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  10. Nicholas clark

Nicholas clark New Recruit

No the room was set up as a "friends only" room which you could clearly see at the top left corner. Not "friends of friends" which would have been ok. Since he never accepted request and still hasn't could not join room. or replied to any PM and still hasn't
  11. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    Yeah there was a bit of lag.
    I got lucky in the first race managed to get through the traffic and come fourth
    second race too many mistakes on 1st corner which sent me into the gravel hard to recover from two spin outs
    had alot of fun in my first race looking foward to next week. Hopefully I can be a bit more consistent.
  12. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    Yeah I was right behind you guys copperj just couldn't quite catch you
    you where right on each others heels every lap was good to watch
    :)
  13. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    wow, didn't realize it was your first Sunday League race win. Congrats mate, had i known during the race i probably would have pushed a bit harder to catch you.

BTW, i took pictures of the results, but i don't know how to upload the photos to ROOZ
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks nathan. I have the results so I can post them. Ill also do the fastest laps tomorrow after work.
    But if you want to do the them I upload the images to google photos then copy the image link and paste it in here using the image button
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I know, but so many of the new recruits qualified for this div after I hadit set, going on attendance last week I am taking a gamble that not all 17 will turn up at once. The attendance in this div (ex div 7) has not been great and I haven't seen a full roll up in about 8 seasons, Of course I know I'm going to be proven wrong now, that is the way of things.
    SamCham1095 and PurpleDog like this.
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Castro was getting room full error, petro was late and nicholas didnt have pat as a friend. If all the planets had of aligned tonight we would of had 17
  17. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Make sure you get all your friend requests sent this week. Im guessing pat was probably qualifying while u were messaging him.
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Oh :):):):)
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    maybe you could promote the fastest guy who hasn't had a round yet...
  20. Petros1ns

Petros1ns New Recruit

PSN ID
    Petros1ns
    I sent Pat a friend request 2 weeks ago, still no response.. I was ready to qual but clearly couldn't get in.

Cheers