Hello ROOZ :)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by PhillR76, Oct 14, 2015.

1. PhillR76

PhillR76 Phill Routledge

Not technically a new member but am seeking to make ROOZ my permanent home for my Sim Racing fix. Hopefully this is ok?

As Darren O'Brien recently announced our league SRA (Sim Racing Oz) we ahve recently closed due to declining numbers on the grid.

Looking forwards to racing again just as a rank and file member and all going well hope to see you guys out on the hot mix :)
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

you Will fit right in here.
    PhillR76 likes this.
  3. PhillR76

PhillR76 Phill Routledge

4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Your profile picture is a Corvette..... your instantly into my top 10 favourite members :thumbsup:
    Welcome back to the site though! :)
    PhillR76 likes this.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome on board Phill. If you are around on Monday I will get you straight into season 4. It's a real pity you guys have had to wind things up over there, but take your admin/mod hat off and just relax and race my boy.
    PhillR76 likes this.
  6. PhillR76

PhillR76 Phill Routledge

Haha cheers Beau. I'm a ford man in truth but have always had a soft spot for the corvette's in GT cat's.

Cheers mate. Really looking forward to getting my Clubsport V3's and wearing them out here with you all ;)
    Anon666 likes this.
  7. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    Hi Phil, I raced here before going to sra for my 'v8 fix'. Thanks for all your behind the scenes work at sra. Must feel goooooood to be able to sit and just racccccce. :D Or in my case :cry: :laugh::laugh::laugh: