GT6 Division 2 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yep, did a race run again this morning with hoggy, just don't have a picture come up when I turn it on. Just changed cables, doesn't make any sense
  2. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Have you tried reseting the ps3 display settings? Hold down the power button for 2 separate beeps, it'll turn off, then press it again to turn ps3 back on.. see if it helps :confused:
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just did it and that seems to have worked. I have a picture now.
    Please give me 5 mins.
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Looks like it worked, I see you're signed in now.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: guys, thanks for waiting for me for me only to sit in the pits. absolutely gutted with that.

Managed to get a picture but no sound through the headset. Was just too hard to race without ruining someone's night.

Gutted after being on pace here for a good result, had done a load of practice and some of my times would have been in the mix somewhere. Anyone wondering why I left the pits I didn't want to slow anyone up as it does when someone is going through the lane.
  6. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Sorry to hear that stu you were quick in practice . Any way it was a good race had a good battle with Bryan f at the end just tried to keep the tyers good
  7. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Bit of a shocker for me couldn't find the half a second or more I needed to be on pace. Quickly looking to Monza for a good last race of the season.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 6 Results
    Pole: @Randm90
    [​IMG]
    Lap times
    [​IMG]
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well done @grassies on the kid, @Whiteracer52 on the race and probably @Bryan_F on the championship
    I didn't have the overall pace but luck and defensive driving worked in my favour. I was fighting @Randm90 probably the whole race
    Randm90 and grassies like this.
  10. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Kudos to @Whiteracer52 for the win. You had a great pass on me, taking the inside of Brooklands, then taking a wide line into Luffield, getting a great exit out of it, and finishing off the move on the inside of Woodcote.
  11. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    @stucar17 maybe this will help fix your issues?
    http://support.turtlebeach.com/entry/830517016/

12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks Bryan....All the prac i did turned to :):):):) when i couldnt get my PS to give me a screen...Did a full reset of the system by holding the on button till i got the 3 beeps and it loaded up ok (thanks Bob).......however i had no sound through the headset, and for some reason wouldnt come through the TV.......was too late to fix it as i just got into the room late, but parked it up just 3 laps in as i didnt want to ruin someones night. Once the race finished i jumped out and reset the audio settings to "multi" and it all seems to be working again.

Possibly the most deflated i have been with this game, was really looking forward to the race and was really enjoying the prac again, didnt feel like it was a chore like it had in the last few series.... Even ran another race distance this morning hoping for a good result. Managed to run a few 7:7s on hards and did a 3:9 on softs so was pretty confident i could get a result on the podium....On to Monza where hopefully i can salvage something from what has turned out to be a crap season for me after a relative positive start. Spewing. :(
  13. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Congrats on the birth of your baby girl Tony, I sincerely hope all is well with mother and bub.
    Welcome to fatherhood. Take in every moment because they grow so quickly.
    grassies and stucar17 like this.
  14. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Thanks Phil they are meant to be coming home tomorrow but bub good crook tonight so she's been transferred to the mater for tests so fingers crossed I'll hear something soon.Thanks again mate.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Congrats grassies, hope all is well. Enjoy em when their little mate, only seems like yesterday my 3 were born, they grow up way too fast !
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    With @Bryan_F already wrapping up the championship, the next 5 drivers have a shot at second.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Finally I beat @Bryan_F this season ;)

Awesome to get this seasons first win (and only lol)!!
    Started 5th and got a decent start to get up to 4th after T1
    Was behind @Whiteracer52 as we caught @Randm90 and we both got by at 2nd lesmo.
    Somehow got a gap while in 3rd which meant I could run in clean air which helped the laptimes.
    I stayed in clean air until lap 13 to pit for softs and came out behind @BMWF30328 & @Noremac
    Passed them both easily as they were on hards and ran good times in clean air as I caught up to @stucar17 before he pit.
    I pit for hards on lap 32 with a 40 sec gap and came out 1st with @Bryan_F 10secs behind.
    The gap stayed put until bmw went to second finishing on the softs and started reducing the gap.
    On the last lap with a gap of less than 2 secs he dropped a wheel at 2nd lesmo and I crossed the line for a hard raced mistake free (almost) win!
    Randm90, REVO_Bryan and Peter Wise like this.
  19. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 7 Results
    Pole: @BMWF30328
    [​IMG]
    Lap times
    [​IMG]

Note: @Adronaught finished 6th, he was missing from my replay and results.
  20. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    BMW run out of fuel? :(