PCARS [PC] Tuesday Night Project Cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Frostwa, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Hi Lads,
    Usually I host Tuesday night runs of Project Cars with Krunch, Cooper, Slasher & Gominiman.
    We usually start at 8:30pm and all discuss options to run, car, track, length of race and weather
    This isn't a season or anything just fun but still respectful and serious at the same time
    @Anon666 has approved using the Raceonoz Teamspeak
    The server password is usually: desert
    zampli, Anon666 and Peter Wise like this.
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Sounds good mate. Not sure if I'll make it the first few weeks but it's now on my to-do list to join.
  3. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Yeah probably wont get back into it until the 1st December unfortunately, got stuff on tonight and with the time I have been putting into AC I'd better not push it with the boss :)
  4. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

hosting a run now, server name: Frostwa2 password: desert
  5. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Tuesday night run starting soon if anyone is around and keen, details on the first post.
    If you do a search for a server called Frostwa you will find us. Sometimes we keep recreating servers and the old one is still listed, for e.g Frostwa, Frostwa2, Frostwa3 etc.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so I might join you guys after my street series tomorrow night.
    What does a newbie need to get all setup?
    I have sent you a FR on steam and downloaded teamspeak
  7. zampli

zampli Team Driver

didnt even realise this was here, yeah ive got it and keen to join up
    Sun Levi likes this.
  8. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

I'm keen as well :)
  9. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Sounds good lads, see you all at 8:30pm tonight, we might try and jump on teamspeak then if that suits everyone for the chat, If you can't find us normally the server is called "Frostwa" so put a message in the in game chat and we'll get you connected for chat somehow (normally we all use skype as it just works perfectly everytime), server password is always "desert"
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I'll try and jump on tonight as well for a few laps
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will be late due to the street series so we will see how it goes
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

heya guys, only got home not long ago and havent had dinner yet so wont jump on yet, might be on later and catch you depending on how im feeling. sorry was meant to finish way earlier but thats that, if not tonight hope to jump on next week, cheers.
    Frostwa likes this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    was good to get on and have a go. A lot more wheel work than I am used to but good fun.
    Seems like it is much harder to have clean side by side racing though :(
    Frostwa likes this.
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks for the laughs last nite guys. Was good fun. I hope i can make a few more of the nights :)
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good to see you there
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks for the invite hat. I did look for frostwa in the server list but couldnt find it. didnt think to try a number after it.
  17. zampli

zampli Team Driver

damn sorry guys, forgot all about this, was online around this time but totally slipped my mind, not sure if here next week, might be doing a 8pm to 8am shift haha (delivery orders at local grocer).
  18. zampli

zampli Team Driver

i literally forget about this every week even though im on probably playing AC, you guys round tonight?
  19. zampli

zampli Team Driver

btw, have any of you on PC got some good FFB settings for this? far too lazy to try and tinker with these and not exactly sure what im looking for (wouldnt hurt to start i know), at least with t300 the near-standard is tons better than what i had on g27.
    the better ffb has improved my opinion of this game, only thing i dont like is it always feels like there is tons of grip (cold tyres or not) and other various issues with the models themselves but thats irrelevant, still a decent product that leans towards the sim in the simcade scale.
  20. zampli

zampli Team Driver

thanks for tonight guys, good fun and first time ive been in mp lobby with friends rather than getting shat on somewhere through the race.
    @Cherno yeah the tyres are a bit noisier in this, starting to appreciate this game more a bit and realising what people mean when they say the FFB in AC has too much information. honestly get overloaded with all these sims lol, all feel so different and yet no definitive opinions on the "best" (however you classify). for me, can only go on what others with more experience say.