Season 8 Entry thread

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Yes I would like to have a go again
    emmo46 likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I'll go again. Not sure how competitive I'll be without practice, but the car selection looks like can't really go wrong :)
    emmo46, Watto64 and Ben78 like this.
  3. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    I'm in again:ninja:
    Watto64, Ben78 and skywalker like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    @Hatfield yea mate im confirmed for pcars this upcoming season
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Going to cancel this, after playing ps4 I couldn't go back to a 3, I'll be waiting till the next proper racing game to hit ps4
  8. steezymilo

steezymilo Rookie

PSN ID
    steezymilo
    I'd like to sign in for the season please!

Thanks
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    awesome!
    steezymilo likes this.
  10. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hi StigTC,

Read your comments re car choice determining whether you compete in Season 8 (S8) I appreciate anybody's personal choice and preferences but I hope you don't mind me sharing some thoughts with you on this topic.
    The ROOZ Community is the best place you will find for fair, respectful and competitive racing on PS GT6.
    Secondly, consider that all entrants are in the same boat re car choice (some like, some don't based on their own driving style).
    The third thing is that, if we allowed tuning to change the characteristics of the car, that would lead to two outcomes; firstly we would find the same conundrum where tuning the car suits some more than others; and that the tuning capability of someone is the difference, rather than their actual driving/racecraft -and ROOZ is an online racing community (not a tuning community as per say) so our goal is fair, respectful, competitive racing.
    ROOZ does run other events where we do allow some tuning latitude too so you will find more variety here hopefully ( I am hatching one such event type right now).
    I am no veteran yet - but I have found that once I am racing, I forget about the car and any limitations/incompatibilities with my "style" of driving - and am just chasing the best time and best result - and having a ball with the people in the community because they are all good fun to race with and chat with.
    I hope you do enter and race in S8 regardless of the car choice - but understand the choice is yours.
    Cheers
  11. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hope you have it sorted. Missing your banter ince.............................................................................................................................
    .y..
    Lol
    incey likes this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @NAACS @v8power383 have you guys signed up yet? you have both voted in the car poll...
  13. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    im interested in car result first.
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    @Hatfield @emmo46 , Gents I am going to retire from GT6 and have a crack in the Assetto Corsa Season
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Good luck, hopefully our paths will cross again in some future game.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you could do both...doesn't AC run on Monday nights?
  17. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Hi guys!

I got invited to some facebook chat with some of you good blokes in it, and I started reminiscing.

My situation at home has developed quite a lot and I'm ready to begin another full season!

Please sign me up, if I can still be accommodated. =)
    SuiCid3, emmo46 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good to have you back. Make sure to get your car vote in
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-8-car-poll-round-3.2052/
    Crunch likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll slot you in once I figure out what division to put you in. Welcome back.
    Crunch likes this.