Moderator, from Wollongong

Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ
stucar17 was last seen:
Mar 25, 2024 at 2:29 PM
    1. clynt reynolds
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        It's all good.

Let's get you sorted first and worry about changing the name later. I will add you in the entry list as clynt and go from there. I won't get to it till late tonight though as down the coast. All
        Good mate, keep an eye out tonight or tomorrow for a PM message and it will help you find the right spots on the forum.
        Apr 12, 2017
    2. clynt reynolds
      clynt reynolds
      That's correct. how do I put that name up?
    3. clynt reynolds
      clynt reynolds
      hi all. looking to sign up for your season 7 please
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Coyote ?
        Apr 12, 2017
    4. Jaycie
      Jaycie
      Hi mate.. I met a few of the rooz guys at the Syd gt academy qualis last weekend. I've sent an email through with the apricot hill quali as im keen to race. Time is a 1:37.796. Replay attached if needed. Like I say I'm real keen to race asap.. Hope I've followed the correct procedure, and look forward to getting amongst it!
    5. ikilledskippy
      ikilledskippy
      Just a reminder that I'm div 6.
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        No worries mate, div 5 at this stage as that the lowest div, we have lost a few to PCARS....catch you online at some stage mate.
        Aug 30, 2015
    6. Ben78
      Ben78
      Hi stucar17 , sorry for the late entry my time on apricot hill was 1.37.950
    7. ikilledskippy
      ikilledskippy
      Hi stu I did a quality time of 1.39.637 so where would that put me in the league
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi mate. Been away for a few days with work and only got home today. Sorry for the delay. That time will prob put you in div 3, will Have to see how the entries pan out. Cheers stu
        Apr 20, 2015
    8. RedeemerX2
      RedeemerX2
      Hey stu, im really eager to race the rx7 at grand valley tomorrow. I havent been assigned a division so im not sure if ill be able to race.
    9. TasTim2
      TasTim2
      Sorry I'm a bring bad news, I'm pulling out of all racing at the moment due to connection and ps3 major malfunction. I will let Grt know. Hopefully be back soonish.
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi mate, that's a shame.....can I ask what sort of connection you have ? If you have adsl or adsl2 you should be able to get some of the guys here to help you sort it. It's all to do with how the modem is configured. Let me know and I can point you to the right people if you want. Cheers stu
        Feb 25, 2015
    10. Blue XR8
      Blue XR8
      what div am i in ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        These guys are the hosts so really need to add them as a priority ...
        ROOM HOST : Ranok3n (suiCid3 on the forum) Backup Host : X-3vi1m00n

I have added you into the div 5 conversation as well (look in your inbox on the top left of the front page of the forum)
        Feb 22, 2015
      3. Blue XR8
        Blue XR8
        getting there all good by race time i think it will work out :)
        Feb 22, 2015
      4. stucar17
        stucar17
        CHampion......good luck tonight.Make sure you read the basic rules re tire / car / driving regs.... hope you enjoy the season. Cheers stu
        Feb 22, 2015
    11. Watto64
      Watto64
      Hi Stu, I have a mate that's raced in on-line comps before that is really keen to get on board for Season 5. His PSN is Pughiez and he told me that he submitted his Apricot Hill time of 1.38.8 to wpgt5@gmail.com . Not sure if this was the right address or not but he is around the same pace as me or slightly quicker so Div 3 or 4. Can he be slotted into Season 5 and if so GRT with me?
      Appreciate your help,
      Phil
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        HI Watto, I recognize the name but with so many entries looks like he has slipped through my system ! Actually, just checked and he sent through a blank email on the 8th feb....didnt have any info and TBH i forgot to reply.....I will get him in somewhere, probs in with you....CHeeers
        Feb 13, 2015
    12. natmanscoop
      natmanscoop
      I'm in for next season Stu.
      Didn't spend the afternoon getting a car seat fitting properly to the cockpit for nothing!
      1. stucar17 likes this.
    13. koka68_68
      koka68_68
      Hi,

1:46:310 for Apricot Hill.
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Thanks mate. I am away on holidays at the moment so I will start to get the divisions sorted when I get back on the 5th

If you can register your interest as well in the season 5 thread would be good. Also if you can say hello to all the guys in the new members thread then they will all keep an eye out for you

Cheer stu.
        Jan 1, 2015
    14. Giant slayer
      Giant slayer
      G'day Stu couple of the guys told me to message you after I have completed the qualifier so I just completed the qualifying in Scion FR-S at Apricots Hill and my best time was a 1:39.741 after 17 laps
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Thanks mate, will get to it all in the next few days, still in melbourne for work for a few more days....
        Dec 20, 2014
    15. Watto64
      Watto64
      Hi Stu, didn't realise it but my Member name is Watto64 but the pSN is CounterAttack007. Can you change my member name to be the same as my PSN? Thanks Phil
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        I'm not sure if I can but will ask juzzo or koaster and see if they can swap it over. Cheers stu
        Dec 7, 2014
    16. Alfa5252
      Alfa5252
      Hi Stu, cannot find anywhere the room settings for the sunday fill in league, just wanted to do some practise.
      Alfa5252
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi mate , tbh I am not even sure what is running tonight !!!!

Been flat out, will check it out though.
        Dec 7, 2014
    17. Watto64
      Watto64
      Hi Stu, I'm a mate of Vardz and I'm keen to get into this racing. I have done some lapping of Apricot Hill in the Scion FRS and was knocking laps out around the 1:39.3 with a best of 1:39.1. Vardz tells me you'll grade me and put me into a division. I look forward to your advise. Watto
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi Watto, mate leave it with me and i will get you in a div for the final race of the season if you like. Will try to get to it tonight. Cheers stu
        Nov 25, 2014
    18. Tanktex
      Tanktex
      Thanks for the opportunity Stu
      But its not for me Ill just leave it at that
      Regards
      Tanktex
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi tank,

Not quite following mate ?
        Stu
        Nov 3, 2014
    19. Stiffsht
      Stiffsht
      thx m8 all good il let him know
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        No Worries, thanks for understanding, let him know other mid week series could be a goer though.
        Oct 8, 2014
    20. Stiffsht
      Stiffsht
      g'day stu, i got a m8 keen n clean but he's a pomm. are immigrates allowed if so would it be ok if he jumps in prac rooms to see if theres any lagg? good bloke doesnt lagg in my rooms... cheers mate!!
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        HI Stiff, thanks for the heads up, but i think for the sunday league we will have to keep it at Oz and NZ at this stage. It would just open up a massive can of worms i think, we let in one, and where do we stop.......Hope you understand. Perhaps he could race in one of our other leagues, they are always looking for extra numbers. Cheers stu
        Oct 8, 2014
  • About

PSN ID:
    stuart170773

Signature

[​IMG]
    Starts 152 / podiums 48 / Wins 18 / Poles 9 / Fastest Laps 4 / Championships 2
    pagnianimports.com.au - gamesmen.com.au - ignitioncontrols.com - selby.com.au​