PCARS-2 2020 RACEONOZ TEAMS GTE WORLD SERIES {COMPLETED}

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by nigegunz, Jan 1, 2020.

1. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Was more keen when my 58 inch tv was working...blew up 20 mins ago so I’ll be on a cheep as 32”
    nigegunz and v8power383 like this.
  2. Max

Max Rookie

PSN ID
    JakeMcSkillz
    Not too sure about pit strategy and Tyre saving could someone give me a bit of a guide on how to manage these
    But exited to go racing tomorrow!!
    Luk3yd06 likes this.
  3. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

race day! if anyone is on doing some final testing could you please make a post in the thread to let others know, it's always more fun to test with other drivers
    @Max the front left is the tyre that gets all the punishment at Algarve so thats the one to work on, especially thru the last corner. there's no mandatory stop so strategy should be about trying to avoid having to make a stop. it is possible to run hards front softs rear, or hards on the left & softs on the right.... it does take a bit of testing to get this to work however so dont make a change for the race that you haven't tested out properly. brake ducts more open can help to keep the tyre temps down & locking up will most certainly cause more tyre wear
    happy racing tonite y'all!
  4. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Don’t worry Max, I with ya. I have a car setup but as for tyres I’ll just be running hards all the way round. As I’m quite abit slower than the top guys I usually don’t wear them as much so hoping to take them to the end.
  5. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Is the porche #91 still available, if so i would like to race under that number pls
  6. Max

Max Rookie

PSN ID
    JakeMcSkillz
    Yeah thanks for the tips, ready for the race. Just clarifying it will be accelerated tyre wear and becuase this is my first type of league race how will I join u guys in the lobby. Will there be a private room that I'll have to connect to or what
  7. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    As
    as long as u got nige n your friends list u will get an invite. And yes TYRE wear is accelerated. All the rules and regs back on page 1 if u need to check anything.
    nigegunz likes this.
  8. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

all yours mate
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  9. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

we'll have the private lobby up just prior to 7.30pm esst, we'll need to get Demo1 in the room & set to broadcast & that all usually takes a few minutes so plenty of time for everyone to get in
    @t_b_williams @v8power383 can you please add Max to your friends list for invites, his psn is JakeMcSkillz
    v8power383 likes this.
  10. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Friend request sent
  11. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

tonight's action, thanks to everyone involved
  12. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

I'm watching replays & what's clear is just how good the racing was last night, so congrats to everyone involved, i think we put on a great show (not sure on numbers for the live stream) & had a huge amount of fun! race 2 looked amaaaaaaazing on the stream both for how good the game looks & how close the racing was all the way thru field & all the way to the fat lady

however {mood shift}, there we're some issues!

we had lag issues & dsc's which always sux for those it happens to, but there's very little we can do about that, it is what it is

i've had one protest lodged for unredressed contact & several other msgs about track limits & their abuse.

let me make it very clear that it's obvious everyone is racing with great respect for each other & that is not being questioned by anyone. what's being asked is for a clarification & understanding of how Rooz rules play out on track when we're all pushing hard & finding our own limits

i'll be talking with all the drivers involved to discuss each situation in a positive & constructive manner, a healthy dialogue will only help all of us to be become better drivers
  13. Max

Max Rookie

PSN ID
    JakeMcSkillz
    Is someone going to be a leader boards table so we can see where everybody is in the championship?
    v8power383 likes this.
  14. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

Affirmative. As soon as I punch the numbers in, post protests, & then work out how to do a partial screen capture shot (hint hint anyone)
  15. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

we have 2 protests to sort thru, anyone else interested in testing out the tribunals patience? If so, must be lodged by midnight tomoro
    Dazza and George like this.
  16. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Nige am I on the friends list? just makin sure
  17. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    how are we all after the race? I was following on from the stream as I was on holiday congrats Nige and all the other boys who finished
  18. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

you sure are mate, we're looking forward to seeing you on the grid for spa. saturday nights are scheduled prac sessions for this league so keep an eye out for that
    Luk3yd06 likes this.
  19. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

cheers mate! I've been doing some debriefing watching the replays, for fun & to do all the track infringement inspections. i think everyone'll agree that the racing was very intense, these cars have heaps of grip but are tricky to drive on the limit

ps, what to we call you...... Luke? Lukey? or simply, the dude?
    Luk3yd06, Dazza and George like this.
  20. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Luke or lukey or fine yeah i was watching and it was great
    Dazza and v8power383 like this.