A long time between sims

Discussion in 'New Members' started by thesnape, Jan 4, 2017.

1. thesnape

thesnape New Recruit

Hi all, new member here from Canberra.

Long time sim fan brought up on GPL, Microprose GP, Indycar 2, TOCA and the rest of the 1990s classics.

Haven't felt compelled to drop thousands on a PC and wheel since I've been a Mac user for my working life, but the PS4's awesome sim range has brought the entry point back to under a grand, so here I am with a new PS4 and T300.

Currently getting up to speed on AC and Dirt Rally and keen for a race, or even a friendly practice session on a weekday evening.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    welcome mate!

Currently we don't have any leagues/events running on AC or Dirt Rally for PS4... But Sunday night league for Project Cars will start next month, and we are currently running F1 2016 on thursday nights
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome mate, hope we can get you on track with us....We dont do any AC leagues as they dont have a "friends only" option for private lobbies, makes league racing a little hard !

Our 2 leagues on PS4 at the moment are PCARS on sunday nights and F1 on a thursday night.....The PCARS league is running up to season 6 and due to start on 5th Feb. Races start at 8:10 EDST and run for about 45 mins....we run a 7 week season. Here is the entry thread, great group of guys to race with, wide range of abilities !
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-6-entry-thread.2494/

Let us know if keen to get involved.
    Cheers stu
  4. thesnape

thesnape New Recruit

Thanks for the friendly welcome. Downloaded PCARS today and got some laps in. Looking forward to the season.
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    what is your psn mate? i get on a lot of nights from about 9ish sydney time.......if i see you online will flick you an invite and can jump in with a few of the guys. Prac numbers will start to ramp up at the end of the holidays.
    My psn is stuart170773