ACC A quick thanks!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Just a quick thanks to all the drivers here...

Door to door or bumper to bumper, I can drive with confidence knowing we are all trying our best to be fast, clean and respectful... can't ask for much more! Top race crew! :thumbsup:
    Sure, we run whitelists so anyone can take part in our leagues, but over the course of the few months with all the fun runs and S1 my overall driver rating as slowly and steadily improved. It's all to the great community we have here!

Cheers!! :D
    andyo450, tezpez85, krunch and 5 others like this.
  2. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Yep agree 100%. ROOZ is definitely the best league I've raced with as far as good, clean, competitive racing is concerned. Thanks to @Rolz and @marty for their commitment to ACC since EA.
    andyo450, Rolz, marty and 2 others like this.
  3. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Couldn't agree more.
    Thanks also to @SteveDrivingSlowly for his "behind the scenes championship points table wizardry"
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

This is my first season and first year of sim racing - and I've landed in paradise. What a great bunch of blokes - many thanks for all the pearls of wisdom! I am very sure that if I hadn't found this place, I wouldn't be having half as much fun.
  5. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

This is my first crack at on-line racing and am enjoying it very much. That people in the know are willing to share their wisdom to the benefit if the whole league speaks volumes. Thanks to all involved.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The stuff @SteveDrivingSlowly has done is pretty amazing, without his efforts here wed still just be running casual fun runs only.

Lucky for us you stumbled across our group here, thanks heaps and also to all others that have helped out past and present. Even more all those participating in races as without the entire community there is also no league. :thumbsup:

The Kunos devs are also great to help even if we bust their balls a little, thanks to any of them if they ever stumble across our forums. ;)
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

That's what they get when they state a 4% Thunderstorm chance that turns out being 98% :D