AC SEASON 7: The VAJ Championship by Gamesmen.com.au

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 23, 2016.

1. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Nightmare season for me so far with little practice for the last couple of rounds due to uni work. And now the holidays are here I've gone away with some friends so I'll miss the next round =[ But I'll be back with a vengeance in the final round at Le Mans.
    skywalker and Anon666 like this.
  2. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

3. internet veteran

internet veteran New Recruit

cant make it as im on late shift tonight

have fun guys
  4. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    i forgot we are out for tea tonight so i don't reckon I will be there.
  5. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Cherno likes this.
  6. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  7. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  8. zampli

zampli Team Driver

our race1 results arent showing?
  9. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  10. Mael

Mael Professional

Apologies Cherno :cry: Penalty is probably in order.
    Cherno likes this.
  11. Pete

Pete Rookie

12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

that was a decent race, i never felt i had the racepace of cyber of double so was pretty content in the first race with 3rd.
    managed to snag pole in the second, was trying to excessively warm the tyres so maybe that paid off. started off decently with cyber running right behind me, was hoping we could keep a 1-2 going (whichever order) with double a few seconds behind. i made a mistake into turn 1 which let cyber by, then double really picked it up and i tried defending but couldnt do too much in the end. so i was 3rd again and wouldve been happy with that, until the drama happened second last lap and i got the lead again :D my lag spiked really badly at the end (upto 800 0_0), not sure why, noone else was using internet in my house so lucky it happened at the end. onto le mans!
    Doublevision likes this.
  13. Mael

Mael Professional

The qualifying index after race 4. No changes at the top to report.

Rotor was the top performer for round 4 but the times were extremely close. Doublevison was the top server 2 driver. Notable performances were @QC. who clearly did not enjoy the car/track combo and @Doublevision who managed the median time two races in a row!
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  14. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I was just happy to not finish last!! yay me!! Working on the wheel rotation amount has helped tremendously. Not too sure how I will go with higher powered cars again though.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  15. gratulin

gratulin Rookie

Well! What can I say. The highlight of the evening was definitely the post-race chat between our very own Hamilton and Rosberg which actually started after lap 17!!!! Very entertaining.
    Race 1 one was the most intense racing I've had. Pete C hounded me for most of the 19 laps. We were side-by-side through the Esses a few times but I ended up with the inside line. Very clean racing Pete. Hope I was as clean from your perspective.
    Race 2 was a bit forgettable for me. Ended up last after tapping Shampwho and then being passed by 54VED (what were you doing back there 54VED??). But these cars are fun especially on the short tight tracks.

Wish I could master turn 1 though!!
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    Doublevision likes this.
  16. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

i hate you mael...

Just kidding :), that's cool man,it happens,no need for a peno.
    My rage quit was probably unnecessary but I'd just had enough last night after a long day at work, not aimed entirely at you Mael.

It's been a hellish season for me so far and found out today I wont be able to make it next week :(.
    Will still be on Thursday for some banter though.
  17. Pete

Pete Rookie

Yeah that was an intense race, clean from my perspective to. It was a hard track to make a pass on but such closer racing made for a lot of fun. Had the same thing with Loris in race 2.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we cause the bump in the stats on Monday on Mino rating http://www.minorating.com/Stats (it runs on the server during the race season)
    skywalker, loris P. and Doublevision like this.
  18. loris P.

loris P. Rookie

He was mate... Nice race, bad feeling with this car, but still enjoyable ;)
    P.S. There is someone who has the replay of the race at Monza? Of course DIV2 should be enough just the first 10 laps. On my replay I missed the first 10.
    cheers
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  19. Mael

Mael Professional

Still felt bad about it :coffee:. Came in a bit hot into T1 and then locked the brakes as I crested the hill. From there on the result was always going to be bad.

I do think we not using penalties enough. Penalties are not a personal insult but a reflection of mistakes or error in judgement be it intended or by accident and those happens every race to someone. The rarity of penalties handed out causes problems when you in the odd occasion want to hand out a penalty because the driver then may take it as being personally targeted instead of just a bit of bad luck.

So I would say 20kg ballast in next race for a unintended contact causing another driver to go off track. Of course if you push a team mate "by accident" off track then there are no penalties. It has to be sorted out within the team :D .

@Anon666
    loris P. likes this.
  20. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Absolutely agree with you on this but... I feel ballast for a whole race is a pretty heavy penalty... RPFLMAO:rolleyes:
    Would much prefer to see something like a loss of grid spots (just waiting for Kunos to make it possible :whistling:).
    Maybe... ballast during qually?

And thanks for 'noting my performance' :mad::cool::D