AC SEASON 7: The VAJ Championship by Gamesmen.com.au

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 23, 2016.

1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    There is already a penalty system in place, details on this can be found here http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    i would encourage drivers to read and understand the forum rules and regulations to properly understand what is deemed acceptable and un-acceptable driving etiquette.
    KoAStR and Peter Wise like this.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey lads, been flat out this week, I've not been ignoring this I promise. We will review something only when there has been a protest. Like Cyber said we have a COC and rules and regulations in place, but there is no way I am trawling through every race from every drivers POV to see if there are penalties due unless someone does as is set out in the COC, ie I get a PM from the aggrieved driver with a video and explanation of the complaint. Then we decide between a few mod's who are independent or not racing in that race, what, if any, penalties are due.

We don't normally use ballast as a penalty as it can't be done on every platform. Generally there are timed penalties ranging from 10 - 40 seconds that are added to your finishing time.

In this case none of this has happened, so I think the burden of guilt is the only thing that will be riding with you into next round @Mael.
    KoAStR and loris P. like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Remember I was right behind you and Shamp on L1, tried to avoid the accident in front of me, but in turn ended up backwards and having to reverse back to get going again. Unfortunate, as I'd hoped for podium (but made too many mistakes race 1 and has the big incident lap 1, race 2). But I still had a ball and really enjoyed the car around the track.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Resolved. :)
    No consistency stats seem to be available from speedwise results so MC awarded in room 2 on race 2 alone.
    [​IMG]
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Pagnian Importinators have bucked their trend this week. :)
    [​IMG]
    Full tables at the ladder link.
    Mael likes this.
  7. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Won't be able to make tonight, sorry :(
  8. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  9. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks for letting us know DV. Hope to see you next season.
  11. zampli

zampli Team Driver

my ping keeps going crazy and no idea why, worst circumstance i wont be able to race
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    NOOOOO!!! TGM needs you man! We may not only dodge the spoon, but be on top of the heap!!! Do it for the children!! Won't anyone think of the children!!

NB - There are no children to think about, nor will there ever be children to think about.
    zampli likes this.
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Quick note for the race tonight, pit entry will be monitored. The correct entry point is before the final chicanes, to the right. And this is an enduro, so please let's keep lap one neat??
  14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

lol im trying, done a few things but nothing seems to be working. i get in the room and its <20 but then it just skyrockets to 1000~?
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Reboot modem and clear your cache?? Oh wait that's PSN?!?!
  16. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Don't think I'll be able to make it, the track is taking ages to download :(
  17. zampli

zampli Team Driver

this is actually f&$#@@#, my speedtest results havent changed since ive moved to this new place, and im not very good in solving these issues, anyone got any ideas? i rebooted router.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    windows one drive...
    the little icon bottom right with the cloud
    did you recently backup any photos or whatever from another device or sd card etc?
    one drive is enabled by default and could be backing up your data to the cloud which is why the ping skyrockets
  19. zampli

zampli Team Driver

nup not even signed in :(
    my dads downloading something now but it happened earlier as well before he was using internet. there must be something though.
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Windows 10 uses your bandwidth to help other customers download windows 10 Microsoft also takes up your bandwidth downloading cookies of your data for an advertising I'd and a key logger which tracks everything you type for "customer research" most can be turned off in settings for the deeper tracking software use spy bot anti beacon to keep Microsoft out of your pc completely