AC AC Weekly Fun Events!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by AJ.Scott, Sep 8, 2014.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  2. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Hey mate, where is the download for this track?
  3. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Soz mate, OP updated.

Cheers
  4. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Added a Skinpak for both cars, D/L link in the OP, 97.2Mb.
    If we get into a league scenario, skins can be designated to a particular steam GUID so personal & team liveries will be possible. Time to get into skinning mode ;):thumbsup:

Cheers
    R0T0R-AU86 and DoogleDave like this.
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Sounds like more good fun :D I am ashamed to say that i don't know the layout that well though :oops:
  6. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Not a hard track to pick up mate, I'm not exactly comfortable with Melbourne's layout and I struggle to be consistent here, so don't stress, we'll hang out the back of the pack and fight over final place :D:roflmao:;)
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    i could jump in the car drive down the road do some quick laps on the real thing and have some nifty data for us to beat em all :roflmao: i don't have a mclaren or Z4 though :notworthy: stupid holden stupid realworld budget :roflmao:
    Blindman likes this.
  8. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
  9. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Great fun at Albert park last night, thanks to the guys that joined in, hope it was enjoyable for all. I captured some vid on Shadowplay will see if I can get it posted later tonight, never done a vid before:cautious::unsure:, if not, will be tomorrow for sure.

@Rotor-AU86 you did well on your debut with us and adjusted to the Sim really well mate, hopefully you can provide KoAStr with some competition in the future, he must get lonely out on his own all the time :alien: :laugh:

Anyone keen on running a few races tomorrow night? If so, suggest a car and track and we'll "make it so" and go Racing.

Cheers
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  10. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow night.
    If the races were held earlier I'd be keen but appreciate it is hard to accommodate for everyone involved and most people probably can't get on until later in the evening (where I am the other way around), so I don't expect things to change just for me.

I'll join in where I can during the week, even if it's just for the practice sessions before the race and if there are other races on Fri/Sat nights then even better :)
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    The server is open 24hrs Dave. Post up when you are having a run and you never know your luck.
    DoogleDave likes this.
  12. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Shall do Anon :thumbsup:
  13. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    do you need a real buet computer and does the dfgt work
  14. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hiya Colin, nah ya dont need a duck nutz PC mate, but it's better if it's newish, the main thing needed is a decent graphics card, and yes a DFGT will do just fine mate.
    Col if ya post ya computer specs Eg: cpu size, amount of memory (ram) and the graphics detail we can tell if it will cope with AC. If your Computer is less than 4yrs old it should do ok, as long as its got a reasonably new graphics card.

Cheers
  15. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    I'll join in, I'm always up for some practise. Also, if you want a specific car or track post it and I'll set it up.
    Another thing to keep in mind, we are totally flexible as to when we run events. So if a Saturday event is something that doesn't clash with other events, and the guys are all keen, I'm all for it.
    Don't hesitate to ask for a particular server setup, it doesn't take long and I don't do much during the day so it's no biggy, and I'll probably join in anyway :D

Cheers
    DoogleDave likes this.
  16. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    how much does it cost
  17. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Currently AC is 34.99 euro @RD or 39.99US on Steam, which exchanges to about $48Aud, there will probably be another 50% off soon, so might pay to hang off for a bit mate, unless ya dead keen and just want to race with us, in which case, "go for it" the game is worth the outlay, but that's just my opinion.

Cheers
  18. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    OK, if anyone is keen the GP2 mod is setup with Nurburgring GP for tonight, link for the mod is HERE!! track is default.
    Practise=30min
    Quali=15min
    Race=2x10laps
    Gates open 5:30WST, 7:30EST
    Practise starts from 6:30WST, 8:30EST

See ya there, Cheers
    R0T0R-AU86 and Tovey_4saken like this.
  19. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Thanks @AJ.Scott, It took me a few laps to start getting used to the sim and the physics, and I must say its sooooooo much better than GT.. GT feels like an Arcade compared to AC... When you actually PUSH for a fast lap clipping the curbs and the butt of the car sliding controlled is such a GOOD feeling, and the feeling that you know the car is on the absolute limit!! ONLY downside to the physics atm, is like we said the low corner loss of traction and weirdness of it feeling like its on ice and you can't catch it regardless of what you do...

Nice on the GP2, I have it! I will jump on when I get home from work, but I wont be able to race later on! :(

Also I got the Rivali OV1 Info app 4.1 APP but for some reason its not working? I put them all in the correct folders...

I did just notice this from the RD link?

"Download the file (link at the bottom of the post). Extract the folders inside the Assetto Corsa root folder:
    Code:
    ..\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\
    The folder "OV1Info" should be next to the "gMeter" and "system" folders."

So a little confused? :S
  20. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    can you let me know when it is 50% off as i am short on cash