ACC ACC interest on PS4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 12, 2020.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

The grip levels are adjusted from year to year to reflect the condition of the track.
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  2. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    So, account and/or friends list does actually appear to affect multiplayer stability. In main account, actually could see server list for the first time ever, but exit server list and renter would crash game everytime. Changed to alternate account with zero friends and can enter in and out of server list repeatedly with no crashing. Weird, but a possible workaround for now
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Does an alternate account affect how many stars you have for the track, it'd suck having to start the ratings all over again
  4. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Yep, no track stars or ratings on my alternate, though don't need them to get into the free for all servers. I haven't bothered with the friends cull thing yet as about to get back into career mode offline and I'd also like to think this is a little bug that can be patched soon without too much effort, surely?
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I have just culled off ~190 "friends" and can now for the first time see servers and successfully join them without the game crashing. It wasn't easy to get down to 100 but it's good to have all the inactive accounts now removed.
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  6. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Guess I was just lucky I have no friends
    incey and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I'm happy to wait til they fix it. I am looking forward to racing people who are concerned about their ratings. Lost a bunch of points online through other racers f'wittery
    PaulCox likes this.
  8. jamie_t

jamie_t Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    jamie-tc
    Looks like the issues I was having with the 'steer assist' was down to the ffb settings and clipping. Knocked down the gain slightly and it's helped. Still present in some corners though but I'm reading unless there's some patches there might not be more I can do for the moment.

Enjoying this so far, but have only been going around in practice so I'll have to start getting my ratings up now.
    PaulCox and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  9. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    That's a good idea! :roflmao: I've got my friends list down to 150 now so I'll see how that goes, though if just doing free for all servers might be best to stick with alternate account anyway to preserve rating. They really need proper match making and/or private lobbies!
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Doesn’t matter mate..pcars2 , gt sport, iracing or acc. There’s usually a good chance someone will try to :):):):) ya up unless it’s a league race.
  11. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I can report that multiplayer now stable for me with friends list down at 150
    incey likes this.
  12. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    It works
    fezza likes this.
  13. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    good tip, what a game that refuses to work with high friends count lol need to cull my 300+ friends list too
  14. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Makes you wonder why this would be the case... why does it matter what amount of friends you have on your PS list vs the game working - what's going on in the background? Every time you go onto a track, it's reading all friends list, and if it's too big it causes the game to crash??
  15. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

wish they'd give us private online lobbies!
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it's because if you want to be a real racing driver, you can't be making friends
    Max Gassit, garyw61, fezza and 2 others like this.
  17. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

@Hatfield lol that explains a lot
    v8power383 and Hatfield like this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I decided to start my 4 hour race at spa as part of completing the 'short' career mode. Here's some observations so far ( 1 hour in and paused for dinner)
    Eau Rouge isn't do able flat (with my lexus setup). I was taking it faster and faster til the first giant lose I had there resulted in a flat spotted front left....kept it outta the fence tho by some miracle. Flat spots get worse over time and they suck on low speed corners with the weight on them. Almost shook the wheel out of my hands on turn 1 by the end of the stint. Next observation, it is possible to put your old tyres back on with a 'change tyre' pitstop. Flat spotted tyre for two stints isn't pleasant and may cause an even bigger lose at eau rouge...probably will actually. "light' front damage costs a few more seconds per lap (on top of flat spot), very funny as night came on and the floppy front headlight wobbled around under braking but it was small consolation for losing a couple more places and a few seconds per lap. At this stage I wish i had read up on what the difference between a black dot against your tyres in the pit menu is compared to a white dot and what all the tyre set numbers actually mean.
    Anyway my drivers have all completed their mandatory stint now so the pressure is off to swap to the correct driver each stint. (the time is on 6x (its the 24hr in 4hr) so you have to complete a driver change within every 15 minutes)
    Luckily you can pause the race and save your progress and i'll probably be doing that at half way.

before i started this race my career was at 89% so if you have any questions about the short career i can have a crack at answering them as i've probably made every mistake possible so far.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    learnings:
    84 laps of spa is a big arvo
    it seems you get 50 sets of tyres for the enduro, selecting a tyre set with a white dot is your next new set and a black dot is a set you've used already
    getting t-boned after lapping someone sux the big one
    hitting pit bollards and doing 40 seconds damage exiting the pits sux an even bigger one
    if you save and come back you'll get a bunch of invalid laps, i got an hours worth of invalid laps but maybe it was a glitch
    gained 7 SA and a bunch of other ratings even though i had a few crashes.
    it is worth 5% of career
    glad it's over
  20. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    4 hours! Top effort! :thumbsup: I'm really hoping the save/resume feature works, but seems to work for some and not others, so we shall see. (I'm still only at the Monza lambo night test, as restarted on hard/short setting)
    JJ_Penguin and incey like this.