ACC ACC season 01 rnd 10 Barcelona 90 minute Enduro cup Jan 27 2020

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Jan 21, 2020.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The final round of the season will be next Monday January 27th, with a 90 minute endurance race in the same format as the real Blancpain Enduro rounds. This will have a 65 minute stint limit, with a mandatory stop to add fuel, tyres are optional but also no car can make the distance on a single tank. there will be a 10 minute qualifying session.

RACE/PRACTICE SERVERS PASSWORD "Season1" Hotlap server password is "hotlap"

entry is also locked to only those on the season entry thread. All that started any rnd will be locked to the car they chose for the rest of the season.

Time scale will be 2x for this race as the real round is 3hrs so we will scale it to run full ingame race time.

Free Practice 45 minutes: 8:30pm AEDT (in game Saturday 10am)
    Qualifying, 10 minutes: 9:15pm AEDT (in game Sunday 10am)
    Race, 60 minutes: 9:30pm AEDT (in game Sunday 3pm)

A reminder for all to ensure they have set a lap in the Qualifying Server and anyone not yet entered to enter in this entry thread

Please note whatever car you start your first official season race in you will be committed to for the full season.

NEW season Entries Close strictly at 6:30pm AEDT on race night.

Any entries after this are accepted for the following round. The race server will be passworded with a locked entry list so anyone not on the entry list wont get in even with the password. To be entered in for the season you must enter in the entry thread, provide a GUID in the relevant thread and also set a qualy lap in the league qualy server prior to 6:30pm on the Monday race night.
    NEW FULL FORMATION LAP MANUAL START PROCEDURE

After testing the full formation manual start procedure on Wednesdays warm up races these turned out pretty good and easily manageable, ideally everyone will join the discord channel for race nights to hear any directions regarding the race start.

The general rule will be to start single file and follow the leader, you can weave and warm your tyres up here but be aware of cars ahead and behind at all times. Do your best to avoid causing any issues for others, then the second last corner of the track start to line up double file (may change for some tracks and be in that rounds thread)

Everyone should be in formation by the time the field makes it around the last turn and cars on the main straight should maintain 80kmh until the green light is given.

Anyone going considerably early enough to gain an advantage here may be given a post race time penalty. Cars behind the leader aren't allowed to back up and then anticipate the green to get an unfair run on the cars ahead of them. Same with front row cars they arent allowed to accelerate before the lights are green.

Yanet's Weather Forecast :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    Dynamic weather will be used again for this round, its fairly conservative still the same as most of the season though a few races have been wet. This will be a hot one just like our weather girl. :D

Here are track conditions prior to race in the real round and this is what the hotlap server will be set as 33 ambient and 43 track. The dynamic ambient should be around this if its dry.

[​IMG]

Protests and Penalties.
    For any official protests post race please see this thread for info on how to lodge a protest. This is not to be done in the race threads.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

ah one of the best until last :inlove:
    andyo450, tezpez85 and marty like this.
  4. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Looking forward to this, a track I like and the old Lambo went well here before, hopefully the Evo is still good.
    P4-6 in the championship is close on points so need to defend :)
    Some pit stop practice wouldn’t hurt either it seems...
  5. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

I know it really doesn't matter, but just wondering - have Janet's forecasts actually been for the places we're racing at?
    krunch and Pablo like this.
  6. Shaun

Shaun New Recruit Gold Member

FYI the race schedule says a 60 minute race
  7. Rolz

u hinting at someone? lol
    yes I will be doing some... :D
    My new pedals are probably going to arrive Thurs/Friday will be tough to look at them over the weekend whilst I race the old ones... but I wanna be 100% sure old ones are all sorted before I store or sell...
  8. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Haha, was actually just about me losing 4-5 seconds in the pits two races in a row to those around me. Though seems I’m not the only one that needs some prac in that area... :)
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Cant wait to get back into it now Im back home again. New PSU for my PC arrived so fingers crossed I can get it installed and up and running tomorrow. Don’t think I’ll get the new rig built before Monday but will certainly be trying!
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Guys this race is down as 2hrs but I can change it to 90 minutes if more would prefer that, its a bit shorter and does give a bit more room on strategy as you dont really need to run 55 minutes to make sure you can do the distance on 1 stop with the stint limits.

We have only had 2 90 minute rounds, this would be the second 2hr rnd and we had the spa 2.4hr. I thought it was 90 minutes except it was in the entry post listed as 2hrs so thats what it currently is but can be changed easily enough if the majority would prefer the shorter length to end the season.
    Pablo likes this.
  11. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

What sort of rig are you getting? I'm looking to buy/build a dedicated rig as I'm just at a desk atm. Not ideal.
  12. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I’m happy with 2 hours personally but don’t mind which way it goes
  13. SteveDrivingSlowly

I'm building my own to suit triples (just got em at Christmas) and make use of a very awkward space I've been using to store speakers, consoles and guitars behind where my mancave/studio is. My current rig is my old studio desk with a few modifications, and seat and pedals mounted on a home made rig. This has made it very hard for me to make any music/do editing or do much design work so the new version will basically be a bigger/nicer version of this in a different room, freeing up some space. Making it out of 3/4" ply for the most part.
    nanlatt likes this.
  14. Rolz

everyone starts somewhere and it depends on how much the bug gets u :D
    this is from Jan 2014 to now... started in a spare room, then got relegated to lounge/dining area when #2 child came along, where now in my new place I have my own room again... :inlove:
    [​IMG]
    jlynn777 likes this.
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly

My favourite one is the 'child defender'!

@nanlatt where are you based mate? If you need anything 3D printed, or want to talk designs, or if you are in/near Melbourne I'd be happy to help with any woodworking stuff if you need (have a workshop with tablesaw, router, welder and a bunch of other tools)
  16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

No idea if its been changed by someone lol, Im sure I saw 2hrs there when I wrote this thread it now says 90 minutes. Maybe I am just going crazy its about time for a holiday. :D

Im assuming nobody changed it and I just read it wrong the first time. I didnt think I planned more then 2 races over 90 minutes so will put tjhs back to 90 minutes for this week.

Its possible there could be updates coming around Monday next week and so if there are lobby issues the shorter race will allow us to have some delay to start if needed.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  17. nanlatt

@Rolz I've definitely got the bug - bites all over me. ACC season 1 is the first time I've raced online and have thoroughly enjoyed it. The people here are great and very helpful and it's confirmed my desire to have a dedicated rig hopefully sooner rather than later - but the desk works for now I guess.

@SteveDrivingSlowly, I'm on the NSW south coast, thanks for the offer though - very generous. I like the idea of an 8020 rig and I've messed around with the MayCad software to tinker with some ideas. Could be done for a reasonable price I think. I like the RSeat RS1 too, but at almost $1200......:confused:
    krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Tonights Wednesday Warmup will be 2x 30 minute races on the Open Singapore Azure server. Race weather will be similar to what we can expect Monday. Races will be hot qualy likely a bit cooler in the morning.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  19. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

A friend has the RSeat S1 and I would take my Sim-Lab P1 any day, it’s infinitely more adjustable, WAY more rigid and far more customisable. He argued at the time that the RSeat looked better. I prefer the aluminium profile look myself
  20. nanlatt

How much is a Sim-Lab P1 here in Australia?