ACC ACC Season 2/3 qualifying server

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Mar 7, 2020.

?

Which track should season 2 league qualifying server be at?

Poll closed Mar 10, 2020.
  1. Barcelona

5.0%
  2. Bathurst

15.0%
  3. Brands Hatch

5.0%
  4. Hungaroring

5.0%
  5. Kyalami

40.0%
  6. Laguna Seca

5.0%
  7. Nurbrugring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Spa

10.0%
  9. Suzuka

10.0%
  10. Zandvoort

5.0%
  1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Before all u gits work out how to do 1:39’s I just want to take a moment to bask in the warm glow of my first ever 1:41 - what the actual :):):):)?
    Coanda, tezpez85, Rolz and 1 other person like this.
  2. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

I can't believe you've gone that fast. I was watching it. You do realize you've probably booked a ticket in with the big boys now...;)
  3. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

I had to ask Rolz and Marty if you were in the server when I saw it come up on the timing screens at the end of the session. Didn't believe it either. Damn nice lap though
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

Haha thanks I was shouting and punching the air!
    Shawn Jacobs, Rolz and nanlatt like this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

My first 1.41 I did the same :D
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

1:39's pffft.. I spit on that :sneaky:

[​IMG]

nah it's bogus data I have been trying to get Minolin to scrap.. :D

Well done Stevey :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  7. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I think a name change is long overdue :)
    Coanda, SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  8. LuciuxNexx

LuciuxNexx Rookie

SteveDriveSteadily ?
  9. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

SteveDrivingSpeedily
  10. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

crap I better get on the server and drive the vantage again. I swear my lap time in the V8 Vantage was faster...
    LuciuxNexx likes this.
  11. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

I posted a better time today and a little after that I lost connection from the server. My time I think didn't get recorded as Marty has updated the leaderboard and my time is not there? I have a screenshot if needed?
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I can check the results files if one got missed, what time were you in the server? I think the only way that a time can get lost is if someone restarts the server while a driver is in, in which case the results file isnt created and why I try to avoid restarting a server if I see someone is in.
  13. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

My time in the V8 Vantage was placed after my Ferrari time. First I tried the Lambo, then the Fezz then finally the Vantage.

I might not be recalling it accurately but I'm pretty sure I did a 1:45.2 in the Vantage, Can you see if there is a result for me in the Vantage?

If I'm wrong I'll just drive the Ferrari no biggie.
  14. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

I was in the server around 11:30 my time which would be 9:30am aedt. Maybe the fact that I lost connection made it not write to the results file?
  15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You losing connection wont be the reason but if the server either dies or gets shut down while people are in a session then a results file isnt written. It only does this when everyone leaves the session or the session ends, unexpected shut downs dont write the files we need for results.
    Jeremy Talbot likes this.
  16. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

17. Balimaar

Balimaar Rookie

When you have a moment could you please check if there is a time recorded for myself in the V8 Vantage?
  18. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hi guys,

I just went through all of the .json results files that have made it to the results site and I could not find that 1:41 for Mr Talbot. I think maybe a file or possibly more than one file may not have made it to the results site server, or not been generated by the race server in the first place.

Am I right in thinking there needs to be a driver in the session when the session ends for the server to generate the file?
  19. SteveDrivingSlowly

What name were you using on the server mate?
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The issue is it seems the server entry list was updated and it likely was restarted while someone was in, thats the only way a results file isnt generated. The session doesn't need to finish to generate the file as it also is made as soon as everyone leaves the server and it restarts itself. We can manually adjust that time later if needed assuming @Jeremy Talbot doesn't beat it, I did check through all the results files on the server and it isn't in there so it must have been a server shut down before the file was written.

We will do our best to avoid doing it again ;)

If your switching cars during the same session its likely it may do some weird things, Kunos aren't really known for swiss precision with their timing and results. :rolleyes: If your going to run multiple cars its probably best to do it in different sessions or else it may not show properly in results. Same as when you switch cars it doesn't even show a delta or lap time in the server until you beat that time.