ACC ACC Singapore Wednesday night race

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Sep 1, 2019.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The next Wednesday races will be at Spa 2x 30 minutes with a 5 minute pit window per race to give the pit window run 1 more test as this went without issues on our Monday race this. Open car choice.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

For tonights race I will be testing an issue with the results file not showing all users ID making it hard to track a driver for server stats or season points via the work @SteveDrivingSlowly is doing. I will need at least 3 more guys that will be racing tonight to let me know before so we can test all possible entry list options to see which is breaking the guid linked in results files per user.
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hi mate,

I will be there...with much sadness you can disable my beautiful custom livery...
    marty likes this.
  4. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

I'm planning on being there tonight.
    marty likes this.
  5. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I plan on being there, with daylight savings this is now 5:30 for me for quali start I’m assuming?
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Melbourne doesnt start daylight savings til this weekend. Qualy is still currently set to 8.30 AEST but we can look at start times if our non daylight savings residents have issues with this start time.

Server password will remain the same "rooztest" as the test server has been the last couple weeks.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Godzilla likes this.
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hey mate, did fix your loadcell alright?
  8. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Yeah, replaced it with a spare, feels different, guess the whole not being cracked in two changes your brake feel...
  9. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Shouldn’t be much of an issue for me, finish 4:30 Monday’s and 4 all other days.
    Not sure how others go from WA
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

11. SteveDrivingSlowly

Awesome fun tonight and great racing! Had some good fun chasing Bueller (and not catching!) and battling Neighbour in the middle of the pack. I think I got lucky on both pit stops and gained a decent bit of time.

Well done Andy and Terry on the wins, amazing pace guys
    tezpez85 likes this.
  12. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Cheers Steve. Can't quite make the jump to Marty or Andy level just yet, but will keep practicing and tweaking.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  13. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hi all! Shuffled Wife Wednesday to Thursday’s! What time will qual start now with DST on?
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

It can be discussed to whatever suits all best, this week we moved it to 9pm Melbourne time which is in between for those with and without daylight savings.

For me personally any time is ok, main issues will be WA guys and those in QLD but possibly much later start could be an issue for some in the east with Daylight savings finishing too late.

Hopefully we can find some time that suits most ok while the backwards states prefer their 4am sunrises. :roflmao:
    Rolz and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  15. Rolz

cool, thanks for the info! Will be there tonight! Haven't really done any driving in over a week... probably more actually, so will be off pace... :cautious:
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  16. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Who else is in WA whose racing currently?
  17. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hi all - just a quick note regarding the results site that is in development (alpha).

I had to reset a chunk of the database at the results site today. This means some results links are broken here now. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes - but unfortunately due to the (extreme-macguyver) development method I am using (a.k.a. "I have 5 minutes ok what will I do?") this is occasionally necessary.

Once we have our first league up and running I will implement proper staging and development branches for the project, and regularly back-up the DB so we can make sure our historical data is kept safely. However, for the sake of speed in getting this off the ground, I am not devoting time to setting that kind of stuff up just yet.

The good news is admins can now give you penalties manually for any naughty behavior - so you had better be nice from now on, or else you will be punished!
    tezpez85, nanlatt and Rolz like this.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Tonights race will be on the Singapore server 2x30 minute races at Zolder SA80. We will see if its worth running on the Singapore server atm by the turnout of any extras.

I will put the server up at 8pm Melbourne time with qualy starting at 9pm.

In-game session times will be at 6x time scale

P1 9am 60 minutes
    Q1 3pm 10 minutes
    R1 11am 30 minutes
    Q2 6pm 10 minutes
    R2 8pm 30 minutes

No mandatory stops needed in any races.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  19. Rolz

really looking forward to it! :)
    tezpez85, c4rLo5 and marty like this.
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks all for the good racing, I will post the results here asap but Steves page is currently down.