PAGNIAN [ANNOUNCEMENT] Our sponsor Pagnian's Next Level GTultimate Simulator

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Juzzo, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Pagnian Imports (Next Level Racing)

[​IMG]

From Hess and his team:

We are excited to announce that the new GTultimate simulator is on its way to Australia and will be available here in less than 4 weeks. Our design team has been working on the Gtultimate since early 2010 and what we can say is that it is the most advanced, highest quality racing simulator ever seen. We thank all our customers for the feedback they have given us which has helped bring to you the ULTIMATE simulator. We cant wait to show you Australia, stay tuned!

Please give our friends Pagnian Imports page a [​IMG]

Link: Official Page

Personal Note: There will be another special announcement soon which is going to bring excitement among our community. Keep a lookout in this forum section. Also would like to thank Hess and his team at Pagnian Imports who in my view are the only company who care about Sim racing in Australia. This is why I am happy we have them on board, they are the team bringing us a wide variety of amazing products which would be hard to come by any other way. I can speak on behalf of Hess, always willing to sort out any issues and answer questions, generally he does whatever possible to keep you happy. I would not hesitate to recommend his products and great service to anyone in our community.

Cheers guys,

Justin
  2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I can't actually see this at work but I am excited to check it out, I've been wanting to pick up a cockpit for ages, had intended on grabbing a GTxtreme until now, I've been using a mates GTxtreme with CSR Elite setup quite a bit recently, very impressed all around tbh.

Anyway, if these things look the good's I'm gonna have to look into getting one fairly soon I reckon, when I bought my GT2 and CS pedals there was an issue with a PS2 port on the pcb under the footrest, Hess was nothing but helpful to me, whacked a new pcb in and haven't had an issue since, definately be using Pagnian again.
  3. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    I have the same wheel and pedals mate, fanatic gt2 and Clubsports.

Glad to hear about your experience, I'm eager to find out the differences in the new GTultimate.