GT5 Any interest in a short Formula GT series?

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by tekNique, Mar 27, 2012.

1. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I like driving these pretty fun, hard to find a good race in them though. Just throwing it there to see if there is any interest in a 3-4 race series using real formula tracks, Spa, Monacco, monza ect.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Only just seen this post Tek, I'd say it's more bad timing rather than no-one interested given the lack of responses. My big problem with these cars, as is the case for the F1 cars (although not as bad), is that they cause my wheel to shake like Michael J Fox standing on a washing machine! I've tried changing the wheel settings, but once above 200-220kph, it's off like a frog in a sock.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I would be interested :)

Anon: My wheel used to do the same thing but not in the F1/FGT. The X2010 used to do that to me,, but it was able to be minimized with camber/toe adjustments ;)
  4. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I'm keen, what day, length, time were you thinking of ?
  5. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I was thinking a wednesday, but it night be better to change to a saturday and turn into one day seido type thing. I'll speak to seido and see if hes interested.
  6. zampli

zampli Team Driver

i would be more interested if it was an F1 series, but FGT is fine:) one of the updates fixed the uncontrollable shaking on the wheel, especially with the red bulls.
  7. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Sounds great. I would love to be part of a short FGT series or one off event. I hosted the Fuji Sprint Cup race using the FGT at Fuji Speedway a while ago but only got a few drivers that showed... could have been good!

Now that I've finished work and Sydney is only 1hr ahead then chances are better that I can join in!