APPAREL DESIGNS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stucar17, Jul 1, 2019.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams Turn_Left_Racing
    [​IMG]
    ROOZ helmet top left in the white part
    Pagnian around the collar?? Can that be done
    Sponsor logos down the sleeves[​IMG]
    Pagnian log under driver name/tag
    Raceonoz.com under the No.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Large ROOZ helmet under the RaceOnOZ lettering???
    [​IMG]
    Pagnian logo under the gamer tag
    Raceonoz.com under the number
    Sponsors down the sleeves.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    helmet and pagnian logo on chest
    [​IMG]
    Raceonoz.com under gamer tag
    sponsor logos under number - gamesman, selby side by side above a larger pangian one.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Move the raceonoz lettering up on the front and back with pagnian logo underneath.
    smaller sponsor logos on either side of the chest and under the number on the back.
    Rolz and Noxrai like this.
  2. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams Turn_Left_Racing
    I'd be keen (once its all up and running) on ordering a tee/jersey, polo, and hoodie. Gotta have the whole set. :thumbsup::roflmao:
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    UPDATE
    ok, so Koastr is in the process of collating some hi def logos from the sponsors ... hopefully will be sorted in next few days.

Once that is done we can get stuck into the design process and get some drafts with all our logos etc so we know exactly what we are looking at.
    Remember
    - Once we have the shop set up we can have AS MANY designs as we like.
    - We can have as many items as we like

There have been heaps of 'requests' and designs, so perhaps we start with 2 of the following
    - 2 x Hoodies
    - 2 x Polos
    - 2 x ESport Jerseys
    - 1 x iRacing Jersey @Giant slayer ?
    - 1 x iRacing Hoodie

Once set up, and working, i think we could then go for a sponsor teams Jersey
    1 x Bruce Hale Racing (BHR)
    1 x Selby Accoustics Racing (SAR)
    1 x Gamesmen Racing Team (GRT)
    1 x Pagnian / Next Level Racing (NLR)
    1 x Ignition Controls Racing (ICR)

@KoAStR i think you will need to forward the ignition controls logos (email) through to Jason, and get him to format them the way he needs them. Will be the fastest way i think, and also allows us to do anything down the track with the $99 set up fee.
    Also the iRacing logos will need to be formatted, but need to talk to @Giant slayer if they want to do it. @Killercarlcox69 was keen to get his 'Hervey Bay Auto Glass" logo up, and given he sponsors that team, he should be there on any iRacing gear
    Stu
    Noxrai, t_b_williams and garyw61 like this.
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Admin Adrift Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @stucar17 I packaged up the ignition logos with the rest I sent to Jason on Monday. Links as sent to Jason are below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jp2kok32yunbfj/ROOZSponsorLogosVectorFormat.zip?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkdlmbeqnxecv1u/roozlogo.psd?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrghz3aktq3su09/roozlogo_helmet.psd?dl=0

@Giant slayer @Killercarlcox69 send me links to (or PM me for my email) native version of your logos and I will add them to the pack. They need to be vector format e.g file extensions .ai; .eps; .psd; .cdr.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver Gold Member

Getting real now :D
    stucar17 and Noxrai like this.