Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Beau_Albert, Sep 14, 2018.
Soooo you've bought a PC then?
Haha I have a pc already but it’s not setup for racing yet. Nah I just jumped on for a look
@Bounty05 I like how you said "yet".
There's a 1.0.1 hotfix for ACC but it has been released as a public beta. For those interested please visit the below link. Is compatible with 1.0.0.
Shhh KoAStR.... i'm very smart i promise...
I see your name in the special event leader boards again Beau...
updated our server to
"Public beta" 1.0.2 - Build 3898406
I'm keen to see if Brands Hatch stops crashing on me
Maybe @Godzilla has some luck with the new AA method ktaa, plus VR mouse control has been enabled.
We are releasing a preview version of our 1.0.2 Hotfix.
It introduces many important updates.
It also restricts for mid-session saving until the desired functionality is achieved. It is currently one of our highest priorities in addition to stability.
Please note that due to changes config file encoding, switching between public beta and live may have unwanted side-effects.
If you decide to update to the public beta, it is recommended to stay on this version until a public hotfix is released as well.
To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
Please keep this topic clean and indicate in your reports the version you are using!
1.0.2 Preview (eventual public hotfix changelist subject to changes)
- The .exe now starts in "-nohmd" mode if "-vr" is not specified.
This now allows direct shortcuts with "-vr" command and reduces the number of required launch modes in Steam.
- Fixed a crash when pausing the game from the helicam.
- Added savegame system in Career and Championship modes.
- Savegame feature is not available in Hotlap and Hotstint mode
- Improved general .json encoding system.
- Added structure to manage multiple savegames (Single Player).
NOTE: not yet enabled in the public build.
- Added auto-saving after complete sessions in Career and Championship.
- Fixed driver stint status in savegame.
- Fixed incorrectly forced 10-minute driver stint length in championship and career.
- Fixed inaccurate session results in some savegames.
- Fixed Fanatec LEDs building in reverse order (due to a change in the Fanatec SDK).
- Updated controller presets.
- Fixes to MP replays (e.g. flickering spawned cars when the replay was shorter than the session).
- Fixes to game stability.
- Tweaks to accident/yellow-flag highlights.
- Fixed a bug of 'ghost cars' appearing in some cases in multiplayer highlights.
- Added option to customize weather for championship rounds.
NOTE: selecting "Custom" weather allows the player to customize the weather for every championship round before each event.
- Fixed end-race cameras and car positions (e.g. back from replay after end-race highlights).
- Fixed HUD disappearing after trying to play an invalid replay.
- Revised AI skill levels in Career in various difficulty settings.
- More straightforward session-end:
Added status message at the end of sessions informing the player to wait for all opponents to cross the finish line before proceeding to the next session.
- Fixed ignition turning off when killing the engine during pit stops.
- Added mouse input in VR.
- Fixed an issue with navigating the MFD in VR.
- Fixed tyre sets section being incorrectly active when wet compound was selected in the tyre and strategy windows in the Setup screen.
- Fixed incorrect title in the Championship car selection menu.
- Audio communications optimization.
- Added another AA method.
Temporal is now more effective against jaggies, while KTAA is more effective against ghosting.
- Revised steering animations on various cars to delay hands switching over too early.
- Fixed rim speed different from tyre speed.
- Fixed slow motion rim/tyre speed in replays.
MULTIPLAYER & RATINGS:
- Reduced the join lag when a new car model joins a session.
- Drivers cannot join ongoing race sessions anymore (server settings option "isRaceLocked").
- Fixed race track status not being properly reset after the race session.
- Changed the way backend systems store data, so data is still correctly saved even under high loads.
- Racecraft Rating calculations are temporarily suspended.
- Rating widget now will correctly detect reconnections. While disconnected, it will simply dissapear.
- Backend systems performance improvements.
- Advanced MP options: Fixed the slider weights for night and rain.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of "clean": Users with higher SA won't see unrestricted servers anymore, unless "clean" is reduced below 50%.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of "latency": Users with higher SA won't see unrestricted servers anymore, unless "clean" is reduced below 50%.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of track weights, especially low values will massively rank down corresponding servers.
- Matching now (almost) ignores servers in race sessions, instead of ranking them down.
- Fixed CP servers not showing up for a number of user IP addresses.
PHYSICS & FFB:
- Force Feedback Post-Processing is now available like in the original Assetto Corsa.
Copy your "ff_post_process.ini" and associated LUTs to "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config".
typing in chat at any time now is fixed too... yay makes server admin a little easier
with my engine.ini mod it does look better (maybe).
Not sure if its just me but seems tyre deg is actually way more noticeable in this build, I barely noticed it before but running 20 min races at Brands tyres seemed clearly at their best first few laps then slowly faded through the session. The servers are set to 24x but this was the same at Spa last night and I didn't notice anything major there over a run or even in 1 hour races in the past in MP or SP.
So looks like the new beta has fixed my issues, just need to reset all the settings now how I had them and happy days
nice easy fuel calculator... especially since I need it more than others lol
last night did my first Comp server run but way overloaded fuel by about 40litres!!
Still finished 2nd, but might ave done better if I wasn't so loaded up
- Audio optmizations to lower the memory footprint.
- Fixes to overall game stability and added logging.
- Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
- Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
- Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
- Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
- Fixed potential issue not auto saving replays
- Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3.
- Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization.
NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
- Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
- Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
- Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level when after entering the page.
- Fixed confusing behaviour of random track button on the weather UI.
- Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
- Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
- Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
- Default championship settings updated.
- Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
- Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
- Fixed wind speed not being absolute value.
- Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
- Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry.
RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
- The "too slow for Eau Rouge" fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
- Fixed a an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
- Entrylists can now use "isAdmin" as intended.
- Entrylists can now use "overrideDriverInfo" as intended.
- Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.
Cool new feature in this build is we can force entry lists and exempt people from server entry restirctions. This means all the entered league guys without the SA level needed yet can be entered into the open server no matter the ratings limits. This will enable us to test a fun run tonight maybe pushing the limits to SA 85 3 medals.
Currently bypassed in the entry list are @Bogor @jlynn777 @krunch so this will give them access to the raceonoz open server at SA85 3 medals.
Anyone else from ROOZ that doesn't meet this level yet but wants to be added into the server let us know in this thread so we can add you.
@marty Can you add me please? Will try to figure out the ratings and get my VR sorted with this.
Sweet! Thanks mate
@marty can you also please add me? I’m up to 58 but taking me ages as I haven’t had much driving time lately!
Will add you guys, can you PM me your steam GUID. I should have the one for @c4rLo5 but its not in the old list so maybe easier if you guys can just PM it to me.
After some testing tonight seems this whitelist works a treat, had a small issue missing a "," in one line which broke the entire entry list and also using -1 for off when it should be 0 in that line, though sometimes off = -1. Also a server crash due to a missing folder you need to create yourself which the server probably should be able to create rather then just crash at the end of a session. Seems it should be all working now, net Thursday I will organise a proper longer race fun run. With this new update hitting tonight I just wanted to get on top of the new settings.
Any regular ROOZ league runners or those interested in joining Rooz try and get into the ROOZ servers. If you cant PM me or @Rolz with your steam GUID, also do remember to try and race clean in these servers as its a good way to introduce new people to the league, all visitors should be pretty good racers with very strict entry. The whitelist is intended as a fast track for new guys to ACC to get into these servers not as a bypass to avoid the ratings system.