BHR (Bruce Hale Racing) Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by SPL Racing, May 21, 2015.

1. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Won't make it tonight guys, got a mates birthday dinner, good luck all.
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    No worries Max, thanks for letting us know. Have a good night
  3. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    well, at the risk of repeating myself i have to say ... WOO HOO, div 6, we have a winner, i got the hat trick again :):):)
  4. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    You bloody ripper Brew! I knew you had it in you. You had the joker this week so maximum points to BHR cheers.
    Stiffsht and Footlong_warrior like this.
  5. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    BIt late on this one guys bit here is our weekly wrap up. Looking at the total race and laps times there was very little between divs 2 and 6 which means that good results were hard to come by and the slightest of mistakes could be costly. Driver of the round for the second week in a row was @mmm_homebrew with his second clean sweep in a row extending his lead in the championship.
    @razor4797 fought hard against the aliens with a solid 7th place finish in the top division.

DIv 2 saw the return of @damo_heato with a handy 5th place, good to have you back Damo

@Crunch held in there for a 10th place finish amongst some pretty tough competition.

Div 4 was frantic but @Tanktex and @Stiffsht did well to pick their way through the field to a very respectable 6th and 7th place respectively. The fact that the total race time for the winner of Div4 would have won divs 3 and 2 means that it was a super tough race and you boys did well to hang in there with the pack. We may not have the pace to be up the front in qualifying but your consistency lap after lap is gaining us very valuable points so thanks guys keep up the good work. Unfortunately i was taken out on lap 1 and had a very lonely race just holding on for my second 10th place finish in a row. Again higher finish than where i qualified but certainly not the result i was looking for.

Div 5 @Killercarlcox69 was back with a good 5th place finish with minimal practice so well done mate, @Footlong_warrior had a tough night with a 9th place finish but i'm sure he will be after a big result next round.

Div 6 and our saviour was at it again. @mmm_homebrew had the joker on his back and he didn't let us down with the clean sweep again. @ikilledskippy had a good race again with a solid 5th place.

DIv 7 and @Blondie_Racing had another great result with a 6th place again. Proving that she can mix it with the boys and beating some seasoned drivers in the process. Hopefully we will have @maximuscatticus back next week for a run.

Don't forget that this Sunday night is a by round for the public holiday but i'm sure that a bunch of you will be up for a full length practice. Don't forget your budgie smugglers and snorkel cause it's gonna be wet!
  6. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i came fourth or did you forget about me
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Colin your a member of RZR this season. You guys are currently leading in the teams championship. @disturboed is your new captain.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  8. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hey Col, i didn't forget about you, RZR (Rooz racing team) picked you up in the pre-season draft so you haven't been a part of BHR for this season unfortunately. I will be trying to get you back next season but for now you are driving for the championship leading team. @disturboed can you fill Col in on your colours etc. Sorry Col, that must have felt terrible when i mentioned everyone but you :unsure:
  9. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Yes I'll be back, is anyone practising tonight?
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah Max I will be on. I imagine most of the team will be on for a practice run
  11. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    cool, I'll be there at some stage.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    How about a team practice SOON !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  14. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Sorry I didn't make it last night guys. Had a heap family over for my surprise 40th & they wouldn't leave. DEFINITELY be there this week. cheers
    Footlong_warrior and SPL Racing like this.
  15. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    @SPL Racing what's going on here mate BHR @@Crunch 8x2= 16 pts (no joker played)
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    he missed the deadline but it didn't matter as he played @damo_heato and no reservers...with div 2 getting a re-run, the joker has to shift to a reserve...
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  17. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    had division 2 run, I may have let it slide...
  19. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah my bad :( HAd a hectic day and Just as we started quali i remebered about the joker. Quickly messaged Hat with Damo as Joker. I always have a back up but didn't put one and of course Div 2 had a shocker.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  20. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID