Bluemoon

Discussion in 'Super ROOZ Members' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    X-3vi1m00n aka Bluemoon
    Our community is built on people who have longevity, and have been prepared to go the distance. People, who love the racing, have seen the forum grow, seen games and platforms change and many people stay for a while and move on to other things.
    Evil is someone who has stood by this community from the outset, he is a foundation member, one of the handfull left from the very first series way back in the GT5 days. Unfortunately, the results from the first few seasons are lost somewhere in space, however i do know that X-3vi1m00n was a division 3 driver, with another SuperROOZ member, disturboed, in the pack somewhere alongside.
    Being a foundation member there is obviously a lot of miles raced and a lot of series competed in, so bear with me!

Season 5 (G37) of the GT5 championship is the first i can find of the results that are still with us....Was a season with a 2nd place in round 1, followed by a host of 4ths and 5ths that saw him finish 5th in the championship.

Season 6 (RM Vette) saw 6 starts with a best of 4th in what was a brute of a car, with fast steerers like Zamps, Hosie, Cob and Nugget to name just a few.

Season 7 (RM Camaro) saw him return to the pointy end of the field with a 5th overall in the championship, podiums at Tokyo and Indy Road the highlights.

Season 8 (FT86) saw yet another 5th in the championship, (making a habit of this!) with 4th and 5th place finishes the order of the day.

Season 9 (GTR Nissan GT) saw him fighting hard for podiums, 2nd places at Laguna Seca and again Tokyo the highlights.

Season 10 in the little Mazda RX7 saw 4 full divisions, and he lined up again in Div 3, in some pretty good company. It was a tough season; with a 5th place his best finish at Grand Valley Reverse.

He lined up again in season 11, (Tuscan) and finished 7th in the championship, two 4th placed at Rome and Le-Mans his best results.

Season 12 (NSX Type R) saw him take an enforced jump up to Div 2, where 7th place in the championship was highlighted by a 5th at Spa, beating home some quick drivers.

With Numbers starting to dwindle, season 13 (Citroen RM) was looking a little light on numbers, however Evil was there yet again, fighting hard in a full grid of drivers for 7th place in the championship, a 3rd place podium at Autumn Ring and three 4th place finishes at Grand Valley South, Rome and Grand Valley East the highlights in a competitive season.

GT6 landed, and yet again his name is on the entry list for our first season in the little BRZ GT300. Again some very fast drivers lined up in Div 3, yet he stuck it out and finished 6th in the championship with 3rd place podiums at Apricot Hill and Spa.

Season 2 (Mclaren GTR) was a tough season for Evil, however his love affair with Spa continued, his 2nd place finish in the final round just reward for toiling hard midpack and finishing 7th again in the championship.

Season 3 (Mazda TC) he lined up yet again, in Div 4 (of 6) and no points for guessing where he finished in the championship. 7th, with a 3rd at Trial Mountain a great effort with some of the new breed like WTF, Pykee, Seeeth and AOCleaner lining up alongside.

Season 4 in the Pozzi was a tough affair, 10th in the championship, but racing in all but 1 round more than showed his ongoing commitment.

Season 5 in the RX7 TC, Evil moved down to Div 5, a full grid of willing entrants saw a competitive championship, finishing in 9th after missing 2 rounds, a 3rd place podium at Grand valley just reward for yet more perseverance.

Last Season, in the much loved (or hated!) LFA, Evil had a great season, again racing all bar 1 event, podiums at Brands hatch and Laguna Seca saw him finish a strong 4th place in the Div 5 championship.

I asked you all to bear with me, because i wanted to highlight the length of time, the number of races and the commitment that X-3vi1m00n has shown to our community over such a long period of time. Its members like this that help keep our community together, and all the results above are JUST the Sunday night league races. Lets not forget the other events he has raced in the meantime, hosting rooms, helping with testing and generally being a sounding board for so many of us over a long period of time. He sets a fine example of commitment and dedication and this is why we would like to welcome X-3vi1m00n to the SuperROOZ club.

Congratulations mate, we hope you have many more seasons with us.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Congratz 3vil
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Congrats Blue :)
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Congrats on the superROOZ induction 3vil
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congrats! Guess things can happen...once in a @Bluemoon
    Randm90 likes this.
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Well done mate, on the induction and sticking around for so long.
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Well done moon!
  8. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Congrats mate
  9. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hell yea! Gratz to ya mate, well deserved. Especially for taking on so many seasons captain/hosting duties, a majority of which i was happy to be a participant in.
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Awesome career. Truly deserved. Congratulations!!
  11. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Well done Bluemoon, definitely earned it.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Well done moon , well deserved. I have really enjoyed our races together.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome to the club Moon. Keep up the good work mate.
  14. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Wow.. Didn't expect this. Just happen to check the forum during my early lunch break. :)
    It's great fun racing with all of you, and it's definitely the best way to end a weekend, though some weeks can be very frustrating.
    I hope that we can continue racing when we move to PS4 in the future. Will see where everyone goes :)

Thanks @stucar17 for the great writeup :)
    SPL Racing, Stumbles, Anon666 and 7 others like this.
  15. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    well done MOON welcome to the family
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have raced against Bluemoon for many seasons. He was a division ahead of me when I started in GT6 season 10 in Div 4. I got promoted to div 3 for season 11 where i would race against moon and the rest of the Div 3 meanies, but I got to run against him in a season 1 to 10 throw back series in the S1 to S10 cars and through enthusiasm and plenty of practice I took the crown with 6 wins out of 10 to moons 2. (my finest hour, Ah, the good old days)
    In season 11 in the TVR I had him beat most races and finished the season well ahead. Dwindling numbers saw us both promoted to Div 2 for season 12 and in the Honda NSX I didn't see which way he went most races and he beat me to 7th on the table by 15 points.
    For season 13 we were in the fearsome Citroen and we had many close battles and he was stronger at the end of the season but I managed to beat him by an adjusted 8 points for 4th in the table.
    For season 1 in GT6 we had to re qualify and moon ended up in div 3 while I was placed in div 4.
    By season 2 Moon was back in Div 4 with me and proceeded to soundly thrash me in the McLaren to finish one place ahead on the table but 26 points ahead.
    For Season 3 we were together again in the Mazda roadster and although I was quicker in most races, too many errors meant I finished 19 points and two places behind him.
    In the Camaro for season 4 I was generally the better and finished the season 3 places and 24 points ahead for a change.
    For season 5 we were in the RX7 in Div 5 and I managed to best him again finishing 20 points and three places ahead.
    Last season in the $#@% LFA he thoroughly thrashed me once more finishing 45 points and 9 places ahead.
    We will meet again this season in Div 4 and I am really looking forward to see where I stand against him in the Subaru, I will be doing all I can to be the top dog between us this season, I know as always I am in for a very hard but fair battle with him and am really looking forward to it.
    Well done Moon and I hope we have many more races together.:)