[BOOKED IN!!] 05/11/17 Rooz Kart Day QLD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zachery, Aug 9, 2017.

?

When would you prefer to have a karting Day??

1. October

7.1%
  2. November

28.6%
  3. Not Fussed / Either

64.3%
  1. Liam Jensen

Liam Jensen New Recruit

PSN ID
    Galiyarr
    Turns out I'll be down that way anyway this weekend so should work out. So just turn up and pay the $115ish? Don't have to do any thing else? @Pringles_947 Do they allow you to bring your own helmet too?
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    You can bring your own helmet, yes, or gloves or boots or a race suit :laugh:
    Liam Jensen likes this.
  3. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Get pumped guys, just 3 days to go!! 10am on Sunday is when we’re booked in to start. If we could all get there about 9:45 so that we can get organised, payed and watch the safety video o_O:thumbsdown:. Looks like we have about 20 people so fingers crossed we can get a dicounted price. With 20 or more we only have to pay $95 P.P. however please come expecting to pay $115 to avoid any awkward situations :rolleyes:
    4 tarmac sessions including 1 race should be a heap of fun. If you’ve still got energy after that the dirt karts are available at $30 a session (10mins).
    For the guys that went last year, from my understanding you went somewhere afterwards as well for a few drinks and/or some food. Keen for this again?
    @Pringles_947
    JonoStan96 and c4rLo5 like this.
  4. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Yep I’m keen for this weekend! Try to get there a bit earlier, from 9:15-9:30. Yep we have to have at least 20 to get the discount. Last time we went to Harrigans Drift Inn and that was a pretty good setup next to the water. There is also The Shearer’s Arms which is closer to the motorway.
    Other than that, don’t have to do anything else but show up and have fun! If you have a full face helmet you’re all good to bring that, if you have a motorcross helmet make sure you bring goggles, and everyone needs enclosed footwear.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Sam D Blacklock and c4rLo5 like this.
  5. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Keen as for this weekend... might have my brother and a mate or 2 joining me as well (if it's OK to slot them in at the last minute).
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Definitely keen for a beer afterwards. Looking forward to putting more faces to names.
    I'm for some dirt action too. Its in the budget:p:thumbsup:
    Anyone on the north side of Brisbane want a ride down?? Happy to do so if anyone wants.
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    The more the merrier Stiggy. Yeah, post race drinks for sure. Looking forward to it.
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Argh spewing I’m missing this, has it really been a year since I was in Queensland?
    It was such a fun day last year, have a blast fellas! :)
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  9. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I'm going to hopefully be having a run in the new twin engine karts while im there
    Sam D Blacklock and Anon666 like this.
  10. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Pity I am only just seeing this now! Definitely interested for whenever the next kart session is organised, especially Gold Coast or Brisbane.
    Anon666 likes this.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome to come man. Spots available and pay on the day. Will be a good day for sure.
  12. Liam Jensen

Liam Jensen New Recruit

PSN ID
    Galiyarr
    Damn, I think you would of been the only other 16 year old there haha. Don't think I'll be going for food and drinks after either. 1 reason being I'm under legal drinking age sadly
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    What an epic day!!
    Had a great time with some great blokes. (and kids:p)
    Hit my target of getting quicker in every session.
    So bummed I threw away a decent result in the race, was having an epic dual with @dunamotornz until then.

So when is the next one:rolleyes:
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hope you guys all had fun. Spewing i couldnt be there after getting it going. Massive thanks to @RHINO11 @Anon666 and @Pringles_947 for keeping the ship going also. Good stuff
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

great day, those dirts karts are rough but epic fun
    Anon666, Sam D Blacklock and c4rLo5 like this.
  16. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I’m pissed I couldn’t be there as well :laugh:
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  17. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Couldnt decide which was more fun, the speed on the tarmac or the wild slides o the dirt.
    Jusf a great day all round
  18. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Was an awesome day. Glad I was able to come along after being absent on here for about 5 years haha. I'll just have to get back into a league now.
    arakasi-, JonoStan96, Anon666 and 3 others like this.
  19. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Well I can only agree with everyone and say that was an awesome day! Had a couple of good battles each session and those dirt karts were as fun as they were bumpy! Thanks @Pringles_947 for the warm welcome, and it was great meeting everyone and putting some names to faces as well as. Just waiting for @Anon666 to upload the highlights package and a race report. ;) Congrats to the guys on the podium, looking forward to next time!
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Video will be up be Wednesday at the latest boys. Does anyone have the race results?? All I have is prac and qual, not sure what happened to the race printout...
    c4rLo5 likes this.