Bruce Hale Racing (BHR) Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by SPL Racing, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Yeah i have talked to some people about it now and i get why your against private team lobbies. Next opportunity ill make the BHR Club public for all :) Wasn't trying to be unsportsmanlike or anything, was just trying to give my team an extra boost :)
    Killercarlcox69 and SPL Racing like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    we know :) everyone wants to give their team a boost.
    SPL Racing and Beau_Albert like this.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hey guys, the chairman of the board @Hatfield is right, we have our private convo's where we can talk strategy and such but we must remember (as stated in the op) that we are one big family and we are all here for the same reason. Let's face it why wouldn't someone want to join in on a BHR room, besides some of these guys may end up being your team mates in following seasons.
  4. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    the bottom line is!!! the day the any1 can tell me who i can and cant have in a friends room aint gunna happen!!! after all it is only fantasy racing league for the captains in which us drivers have no say so get off ur ego trip m8
  5. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    The draft has now been completed and I would like to welcome division 1 driver @zampli and division 3 driver @anarkie14 to team BHR. This gives us 16 drivers over 7 divisions and I'm confident that BHR will be a serious threat for the teams championship this season.
    Stiffsht and Beau_Albert like this.
  6. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    All right guys, yes I am around, I have been a little distracted with other things and have been dabbling with the dark side (AC) a bit, (not really a PC gamer but had to see what the fuss was about, and it is good but like most PC games it takes a lot of fiddling with settings, both windows and in game to make it work properly (on my laptop anyway) while I'm also waiting for project cars, but that is sorted and now I can concentrate more on the task at hand and dedicate more time to GT6 and get this season underway, that being said does anyone know if Damo has been on much or if he is aware of what's going on? I think we really need both of us going around in div2 to net anything good, either that or I'll really have to pull my finger out. Everyone's doing a great job, and it's good to see that the enthusiasm and spirit of previous seasons has not been lost and if anything continues to grow, well done chaps. This may be my last season in GT6 with better things like Pcars on the horizon and I want to go out a winner, We got closer last season and now we know what it will take to win a championship, so lets not muck about, get the job done and win this thing.
    Cheers
  7. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    good to have ya back cob! last season my ass mate??? damo has wheel tech damage BUT sirpoopsta has assured me he'l be right 4 race day hope he gets some prac in. wat car color paint did you use last season cob?
    SPL Racing likes this.
  8. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I think the silver came from a range rover evoque but I'll check tonight
  9. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    hey @stucar17 i cant find @anarkie14 in div list m8? is he in div6 or 7? i could be blind aswell!
  10. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    dont worry div3 im an idiot
  11. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    i wish he was in div 7 ;)
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Christ, don't do that !!
    SPL Racing likes this.
  13. anarkie14

anarkie14 New Recruit

PSN ID
    anarkie14
    Did I miss something? haha.
  14. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    All good mate, stiff thought u were in a lower div, if you were they could just hand yiu the championship now. Good luck on Sunday.
  15. anarkie14

anarkie14 New Recruit

PSN ID
    anarkie14
    Haha. Well I'm honoured. Thank you!
    SPL Racing likes this.
  16. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hey guys just waiting for the dust to settle after round 1 before I give my weekly wrap up. Still some confirmation to come through on points from the div 7 debacle before they finalize the team points.
  17. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Ok guys last week was a bit up and down for us and although we are currently at the bottom of the leaderboard there is little separating all 7 teams. There were a couple of our strike drivers like @Footlong_warrior and @damo_heato that couldn't make it last round that I'm sure will bump up our points for round 2
    @Beau_Albert drove so fast in div 1 that not even the track could contain him and he was penalized robbing him of his best finish in the premiere division. @zampli is just getting back into the swing of things and will no doubt be in the mix this week.

Div 2 and @CobMcCool left his :):):):):) switch (traction control) on and although he battled on couldn't find the pace he expects of himself.

Div 3, after a week of solid testing @Crunch finished mid pack, not sure what happened there but I think he should be looking for podium finishes each race. He had the Joker pick for the week but just couldn't convert his pace into big points. @anarkie14 missed out on the race thanks to our good friends at PD so better luck this week.

Div 4 and @Tanktex 4th gear launch cost him dearly after starting on softs and loosing any benefit finishing right behind me in 8th with @DekGT5mad in 9th.

Div 5 and @Stiffsht came through with the goods bagging his first win of the season and getting us some much needed points. @Footlong_warrior couldnt make it for reasons out of his control and will use that as his drop round I'm sure.

Div 6 and @Killercarlcox69 was at his usual best snagging a win also. I know that we can always count on you killer.

Div 7 was a mess and @colin-50_ and @maximuscatticus suffered from more PD magic. No sign of @GTslideways though

We still bagged 107 points which is very promising and shows that we are competitive even when with penalties and not at full strength. We do have a team drop round this season so don't be discouraged by our current place on the leaderboard.

This week we just need to keep the cars off the walls and make clean passes and the points will come. We know from last week how different strategies can affect car speed in different parts of the race so just drive your own race and no silly mistakes from pushing too hard at the wrong times.

Good luck everyone
    Stiffsht and Beau_Albert like this.
  18. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    my prac has been good this week hopefully i can turn that into some good points for the team & me
    Stiffsht and SPL Racing like this.
  19. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I hopefully have repaid you guys for my penalty at Silverstone with P4 and Class win at Tokyo!! * Assuming no penalties this time!!! * How'd everyone else go :D
    Stiffsht and SPL Racing like this.
  20. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I got royally shafted and will be lodging an official protest.

Well done bobo, I knew you could do it again!
    Beau_Albert likes this.