Bruce Hale Racing Discussion (BHR)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Mustafur, Aug 7, 2014.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    So did anyone else get rain on the mountain last night, in div 3 it started off sunny then got all dark and gloomy before the rain started. I thought it was very cool and added a bit more realism to the race. I was pretty happy to knock 6 tenths of my PB time in quali to put it on the third row of the grid behind Joe, I tried to stick as close to him as I could without hitting him so I could keep up with the leading pack. I certainly wasn't the fastest car out there but I managed to keep it clean and consistent which kept me in the hunt. Joe had to catch and pass me numerous times so I always tried to give him plenty of room. Apart from one overshoot at the chase and hitting the wall at Reid park (which both happened on the 12th lap of each stint, maybe I should have only done 11 lap stints) I had a pretty perfect race. I was holding on to 5th when Bryan jumped me on the last pit stop, I was reeling him in but the 2 laps wasn't enough to catch him. I stuck with the strategy of 12,24,36 with a 2 lap sprint on meds at the end. By far my best performance of the season
    Footlong_warrior and WAC like this.
  2. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    anyone know how the div 5 guys went
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Vardz got the trifecta with web second, stiff 3rd followed by footlong...and flash dsc....oh wait I was dreaming...
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  4. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    yeah @CobMcCool stiff got 2nd place and i got 3rd flash came 1st like always lol
    SPL Racing likes this.
  5. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    That's a great points haul then!
    Tank 1st
    Stiff 2nd
    Footlong 3rd
    Joe 4th
    SPL 6th (damn wish it was 5th!) :)
    SPL Racing and Footlong_warrior like this.
  6. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    it all adds up in the end and = BHR BHR BHR BHR
  7. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    My bad...forgot the one armed wonder Killercarl ! 2nd as well
  8. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Who had the Joker Cob?
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  9. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    You did pal
  10. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    WOOOOOO WELL DONE BOYS
  11. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    looks like good points for BHR
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  12. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Well glad it all fell into place at the right time and BHR got the full box of chocolates
    Footlong_warrior and SPL Racing like this.
  13. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    And Beau nearly took out Div1B with a solid performance as well. Well done Tank on your victory, was there ever any doubt? Double podium for stiff and Foot in DIv5!!!!! You boys rock! I think flash may have had a bit too much flex in his front wing but we will let that slide.
    Well done killer, god knows how you did that race with one arm mate, must of taken plenty of bourbons!
    This may have been our best round of the season guys so well done, we are still in this thing.
  14. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Just seen the team standings, i think we're done and dusted lads :( Lets protect P3 hey?
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    What should have been our best round has now become our worst round of the season with the final decision to scrap all points for Div 6 drivers and all teams also had their joker picks cancelled. So that is a total of 45 points knocked off our tally for the week from Tank's joker pick and Killers second place finish which is quite disappointing. But we must respect the final decision and move on to Monza where I hope all rooms are back to correct regs. We are still sitting third in the teams championship but made no ground on the leaders.
  16. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    so if we are to launch the same protest seeing as its caused a huge loss to us whats the difference?
    Unreal yeah?
    Captain Cob surely we shouldnt beade to suffer this?
  17. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Your fellow mate Pykey, TLR VC is jumping on board to help BHR :thumbsup:
  18. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I agree dudes, and hatters will know of my displeasure if he doesn't already, but he said his decision is final as absolutely friggin stupid as it is, so I don't know what course of action is available if any. Yes it is a massive kick in the guts but lets rise above the bull:):):):) and concentrate on this weeks race and put in a showing that demonstrates that we are genuine contenders. Like we use to do back when I was playing footy, we may have lost the game, but we can sure as hell win the fight.
    Cheers
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sorry to those who feel hard done by, but it's done. I will accept any backlash you wish to throw my way.
    All I can say cob, is it isn't personal.
    You have been one of the best Team Captains this season, to one of the best teams. The turn around from last season is amazing. Keep at it, and next season, BHR may once again grace the top step.
  20. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hold tight lads, there are some serious discussions going on behind closed doors about this decision. We will let you know once the dust settles
    Tanktex likes this.