Bruce Hale Racing Discussion (BHR)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Mustafur, Aug 7, 2014.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Thanks for the wrap up Cob, i'm sure I speak for all of us when I say it with heavy hearts that we see you leave but life happens like that. Get your arm better and have a good holiday, there will always be a place for you in the BHR family when you return. This team was in a shambles when Mustafur left and you took over the reins at the beginning of season 3 and look where we are now.
    You were the rock that the BHR house was built on and we shall always remember that and we thank you. This season we learned that individual results are not as important as having a team that turns up week after week and puts in 100% and is proud to wear the silver and green with pride.
    I'm sure we will see a few team members being promoted up the ranks after their stellar performances this season and maybe some that will slide back down after an average run (i'm looking at you SPL). But i feel the most important thing we can do is retain our core group that have performed and shown dedication to BHR.
    As Vice Captain I would be honoured to take the reins of the team in your absence Cob and after a bit of time getting used to fatherhood i think i will be getting a bit more time track time and be able to be a bit more involved and get some more points than i managed this season.

I feel that if all you guys are happy to have me as your leader I will endeavour to keep the same level of integrity and inspiration that you have come to expect from Cob week in week out and we can stand on the top level of the podium in the teams championship next season. I feel that @Killercarlcox69 would be be a no brainer as VC as he is in the rooms and on track more than anyone and will normally have a pretty good gauge on who is our best bet for our Joker pick for the week.

We wish you all the best Cob and hope to see you back for Season 6. Enjoy your break everyone
    Tanktex, WAC, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
  3. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    To the team captain,
    Time has come race of rookies, I need you guys to preferably pick 1-2 drivers for this race, they will get a ticket to race of champions, which will be ran this Friday night, so please PM me ASAP!!!!!!!
  4. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    @Tanktex and @Stiffsht are you boys interested in running in this?
    Tanktex and pykeybraa145 like this.
  5. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Congratulations to a long time mate of mine @SPL Racing on being named the BHR Captain well earned and deserved.:thumbsup:
    SPL Racing likes this.
  6. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Congatrz SPL - prepared to follow your lead Captain!
    Shame to lose you Cob - maybe some lessons from Killercarl on how to drive with one arm? :) - Goodluck mate
    SPL Racing and Footlong_warrior like this.
  7. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Thanks Pykey, i've got a good team behind me and we are only getting stronger. Can't wait for next season.
  8. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    thanks mate! il be in but not sure how quik? if @damo_heato is sweet with it il have a go :thumbsup:
  9. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    From memory they run a handicap system where higher divs start first with a bit of a buffer before the faster boys take chase, makes for really good racing. Is this right @pykeybraa145

I picked you and @Tanktex as the highest placed rookies in your Div's for the season but if one of you guys can't make it then i will try and get @damo_heato in.

Killer and I ran it last season and it was great fun, you might even surprise yourself.
    Stiffsht likes this.
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
  11. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    From what I understand, Pykey has dropped the handicaps this time around for the ROR
    The BJH ROC and ROSF are still being run with handicaps though.
  12. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Thanks TB, no handicaps but possible safety car... could make it interesting!