AC [Cancelled] Assetto Corsa PS4 GT3 Super Sprint Championship

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by COME_AND_GET_ME7, Aug 28, 2016.

?

What option would you prefer as the first ROOZ AC PS4 series?

1. Option 1 - GT3

71.4%
  2. Option 2 - One Make

28.6%
  1. Clinton

Clinton New Recruit

Took a photo will upload
  2. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    So nothing has changed we are just playing a different game...
  3. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes that was fun last night . Really enjoyable looking forward to some more good racing cheers guys !
    Zachery likes this.
  4. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Just a heads up, if you did beat it, it would have been lap 10 as i still had fastest when recording stopped at Ascari on the last lap. Also it was race 1 dont forget, if you have proof of this i believe we are tied on points? Therefore throwing next weeks Spa schedule out the door lol.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    @Samsung1998racer i believe you left the room after race 1, so Cagme's race results screen shot didnt have you in it, meaning you go down as DSC. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  6. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Never left the room, game froze on me while sitting in pits, i have every minute of last night recorded, except for the last half of the final lap in race 1.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    haha its all good man, im just stirrin the pot :roflmao::roflmao:
  8. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

Oh wow.
    Poor showing from me. I didn't realize it was starting so quickly....
    My bad, I really do want to stay in this and will def make an effort to be at the next one :tup:
    Sorry.
  9. Clinton

Clinton New Recruit

Yeah never mind read it wrong. I have a pic of second race first race you got fastest.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  10. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    @Nicknemy hey mate how you going with finding your way around the forums? Call out if you need a ha d with anything :)
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Ok so as I said in the OP the winner of each round will get to pick the track for the following week. Both @Samsung1998racer and @Clinton came away with a win and second. As has always been done in sprint rounds at ROOZ ties have been separated by whoever placed the highest in the first race. Given it was samsung who took the win in the first race, he will get the honours to choose the track for round 2. Samsung has already put forward a track so it looks like round 2 will be at Spa.

I will get a room up tonight to do a couple races at Spa so everyone can determine what car they would like to run for round 2.
  12. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    What about restricting cars to those you haven't used yet?
    Might make it a little more complex in regulating it but it will give everyone a chance to use each car.
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Awesome! love Spa, might get on with ya tonight CAGME, ive said to ads that i would get on there to help track testing too, so not sure which one ill be on...
  14. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    +1 for this idea. Cagme, just do a table or similar... Cmon just do it. Also who else is keen for only Samsung and clint picking each weeks track as they're going to be winning each week.....
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

If you read the OP more closely you will see that i've always said that each driver can only chose 1 track and that if a driver were to win more than one round then the track selection would go to the highest place driver yet to chose a track.

I would do it but @TheJuzzy is stubborn and won't drive anything other than the AMG GT
  16. Clinton

Clinton New Recruit

How about giving Samsung and I mid level cars permanently. Put either of us in the 650s and we will win. Audi R8 maybe not so much.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

You both get the last pick in cars this week. So you'll both be in the least desirable cars whether or not they're the slowest or not is another question.
    Zachery likes this.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i know what car i want, hopefully doesnt get picked before i get to choose lol.
  19. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Keen to get in on this if Im free this sunday. The SCG sounds like the car for me
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7 , where do newcomers fit into car allocation? i would say previous runners get their picks in reverse order before newcomers?

not raining on your parade @Nathancarhead, just my thoughts. you will have plenty of fun joining into this series.