Discussion in 'Sunday Night Project CARS [PS4]' started by stucar17, Dec 19, 2017.
Haha. Oh why not, Autech91 returns to ROOZ.
Giving the mustang a spin and noticed that it uses a 6 gear H pattern shifter not a sequential. Does this mean if you have the shifter you have to use it and a clutch. ( which i do ) Cause be abit of advantage if you were just using the paddles and no clutch yer?
You can use whatever you like. There's still the odd one that uses automatic.....
Don't use the clutch at all and use paddle shift or sequential shifter
i reckon so ..no use using the H pattern if i dont have to, thanks guys
Anyone got any good settings for the mustang and the t300
not yet, im still running same as last season, havent adjusted yet, but will i think.....
I wouldn't mind getting in some practice with this car, with the same settings as we need to race with (I definitely need it).
I recall reading somewhere that we cannot tune the car, but have also noticed that there are two default tunes, 'loose' and 'stable'. Are you able to advise which standard tune we have to use.
Also, is it possible to advise what other restrictions apply (ABS, traction and stability control Vs authentic setup, internal views, racing lines etc).
HI Glenn...any time you see us in a prac room mate feel free to jump in....Will be on again tonight running some more tracks in short races.....
-The car cannot be tuned and this will be restricted in the room settings so we know everyone is in the same car.
- TBH i havent seen the 'loose' or 'stable' options but will have a look tonight !
- you CAN run ABS or Traction Control, and these can be mapped as you need them via buttons on your wheel. There is different levels you can run, OFF, Low or High....I personally run TC OFF and ABS on LOW. I think about 90% are the same.
- You can run ANY view you want, some of the guys run in car, some run bonnet view, i run bumper. Make sure you change the field of view settings in your main options so you get the right sense of speed
- We dont run with race lines on....
- Make sure you have 'pit stop errors' OFF in your main game menus
Actually, we do, they are not forced off in the room settings and can be turned on in you personal settings.
No wonder you got demoted to Div 2 this season!!
I had it off in my room settings !
Nope, not if you know kart !
I ran racing line on until the FB season so that's odd
At least now we can seperate the division by use of driving line. Personally I find the driving line slows me down and some people follow it too much during side by side racing
I ran the driving line on until my 12th birthday, than I thought I was too grown up to use it......anybody else feel the same?
As with all of the driver options, abs, traction etc, it is up to the individual and is allowed under ROOZ regulations. If you are faster with if, off dont use it.
You'll find all the allowable settings and regs here. Some settings are relevant to GT only but most apply to all platforms.
Does the driving line adapt to each car or does it just show the same line for every car? Out of interest