IRACING Clubman Cup Tri Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by beau261, Jan 13, 2013.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    That's 9pm AEDT. So 6pm (or 18.00) for me over here in W.A.
    If you go to the league page on iRacing, and click on leage sessions, there's two icons on the far right hand side that show you race info and session time (at your local time and GMT) when you hover over them - http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/LeagueSessions.do
  2. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    are your in WA so if i took in a plane when i landed in WA i would see myself take off from SA haha
  3. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    buy the way are yiou going to be on tonight
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    hopefully
  5. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

add me to the list number 15, will have to get some practice never tried the solstice before
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cool that make's 13, grid's filling up nicely.

Thanks for setting this up Beau, really looking forward to getting back on the track with all you guys at once. The nice relaxed schedule should be good too.
  7. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Updated the main post, including Driver line-up, Round 1 race format and Prize details.
  8. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    No worries Dave.
    Yeah 13 is a good number so far. Are we missing anyone obvious? I might go do some Scouting around.
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Jamie Fookes would be up for it I think Beau, he been on TS with us and doing a few races with us.
  10. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Is there any way to practice for the Clubman Cup Tri Series with other people?
    I was spotting for OwenC51 who is in our forum as a member but not posted anything. While at the same time Neishy was spotting for Enforcer while we were on TeamSpeak. It got a little weird with 2 different races at the same time at the same track and car. :)
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I Can organise a hosted sesion with some practice and a test race, just need to know what night suites, I porb do some V8 tonight but right most nights after.

Yer it can get congested and confusing on TS when you in different races, you can use the Iracing spotter function to do the spotting for a race and racers join the Racing section on team speak so we know not to talk too much while they are racing. Its good having the 2 options, just need to work out the best way to work them. Never had this problem till recent increased activity, good to see though.

Enforcer going pretty good of late, should have his d licence early if he pulls off a few more wins without incidents.

Owen joined through AusCol and joined the web site to get onto our TS, he a good racer in the Mazda and should be Ok in the our rooz race too.
  12. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    I work night shifts, so I won't be able to make the Tuesday night races. I would like to join in though, maybe if I'm sick on one of the nights I'll join in.
  13. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Yeah, rounds 1 and 3, I will have to miss for the same reason. Will get some other chance knowing there is a big number of guys in the ROOZ IR league. More chances in the pipeline. :)
  14. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    alright guys for those who are competing in the IRacing league there will be a hosted practice room for the lime rock pontiac race
  15. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Round 1 is tonight.
    For those who haven't logged into iRacing in past couple of days, it requires some hefty updates which will chew into your practice time if you jump on late.
  16. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    is that iracing data updates
  17. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Correct
  18. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I updated last night or is there more since then?
  19. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    No there's no more. Your all set Clevo.
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks for the headsup on the updates Beau, I will try and get home earlier to download. How big is it?