[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casper

Casper Rookie

Congrats to @Steve Crossland and the rest of the podium fins hers for this race.
    Mostly thanks to all the ROOZ crowd. The close , clean racing really helps an inexperienced driver like me follow close and pick up lots of tips. My god,I have improved so much since I joined you lot for these 2 leagues. Thanks to my team Captain @Cherno for his setup help and to my coach @Sun Levi .
    Congratulations to the league podium winners. Wow , you guys are very quick and consistent.
    That race was crazy. I think the best I have ever done. I know I had a podium at Blackwood but this was really close racing from start to finish and great fun with @Anon666 and @Sun Levi . I didn't want to throw it away @Anon666 on the last lap so I was a bit of a sitting duck for you there. Still had a blast recovering from 10th.
    Thanks to @Anon666 , @Hatfield and @Pete for,all the organisation.
  2. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Well done Koastr, solid performances throughout & you come away with the top spot, well deserved. Grats to the other top finishers in the season.
    I had a good race last night & as has been the case with this sim, I really haven't known where I stand against others until the night arrives. Which is exciting but also nail biting, and in a way it's what has fueled my quest to get the car right for the distance, rather than the hotlap. I thought I had pole sorted but Krunch snatched it away in the last dying seconds with an awesome lap.
    He made a great start, mine was ok & was able to dive into 2nd in T1 as I had the inside line. Stuck the nose up hard against Krunch's mirror & he moved over to let me through. Team TB - Great Spirit!!!!
    From there it was a case of running consistent fast-laps & keeping an eye on the tires to make they were wearing evenly; adjust the driving accordingly as the race progressed. My best lap was faster than my qualifying lap so everything fell into place, plus my ISP decided to let me finish tonight so thanks to them lol.

What an awesome season - Fun from start top finish. And the team aspect has been simply awesome.Loved it.
    Well Done ROOZ!!!
  3. nick10

nick10 New Recruit

Thanks for letting me in on last race, and my first with you guys, really enjoyed, only got to turn a wheel at arround 7.30, took laps to learn, had to set up fast!
    Race, I completely stuffed the strategy, two tyre changes, four pit stops for fuel. Started on soft, had to pit by lap7,went bad from there on. :)

Thanks though, I'll be in next league, and be back Monday for some racing.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    No, individual and team are different entities. Congrat's to all for racing, we had an incredibly small drop out rate and as is often the case picked up drivers as the season wore on. Spread the word and let's keep these grids full next season.

Big thanks to @Pete and @Hatfield. Now I just need to get the results sorted...
    Cherno and Casper like this.
  5. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Awesome race, actually finished the race, wasnt laps down, managed some pretty consistant times in low 50's, had a small off and bumped Nic on the way back on track sorry mate, my replay didnt save, but about lap 18 i came through that last fast chicane and spun a 360, kept it on track and drove out of the spin in 1st gear facing the right way no damage that was lucky. 12th position i think has been my best so far, really enjoyed the racing with you guys and look forward to a full season next time. thanks to the Anon and Pete for running it and Hat for the points tables.
  6. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Noooooooooooooooo not another championship for KoAstr!!!! He is another warrior but for AC! :p

I am a little peeved I haven't got to finish another championship because of work... Sigh.. I am hoping I can complete a full one next season!

Congrats tho @KoAStR however next season it's on ;) just hope I'm not bloody working again!!!! :(
    KoAStR, Anon666 and Steve Crossland like this.
  7. Pete

Pete Rookie

Thanks to anon for organising and Hatfield for the results. Was a good season. Good cars tracks and racing.
    I am really interested in seeing what happens with the results I forgot about the drop round thing
    Anon666 and Steve Crossland like this.
  8. Mael

Mael Professional

Fantastic race, did a lot of setup work to get the car as easy to drive as possible. Did not even look at the lap times. Ended up with a soggy car :D which wallowed over the curbs like the 504 but importantly was near impossible to spin.

Average start but sadly got a soft touch in the 3rd corner forcing me on the green stuff. Luckily the damage was light. Made my way slowly up to @S_CLOSE overtaking him with a move that I was rather proud of :). Pit stop was horrible as I couldn't decide how much fuel to add, lost almost 7 seconds to Pete, Slasher & Co! After the stop I just made sure to stay on track with consistent lap-times waiting for drivers in front to make mistakes ending up in 5th not far behind Slasher.

Great choice of track and car Anon and thanks for server Pete!
    gominiman likes this.
  9. Kobus Maree

Kobus Maree Rookie

Thanks to the organisers and admin. You guys do a great job in getting everything ready and running smoothly.

I put in a bit of practice for this race and it paid off. Quali in 2nd and under 46 was surprising - but not as surprising as actually leading for a few laps.

This race was a very consistent and satisfying one. Thanks for all the clean racing guys. See you at the next one.

ps. plus 1 for great car track combo
  10. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Well Done Kobus.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Another season run and won. Thanks for making it such awesome fun lads, I had a great time and I hope you did too. Coming up very soon is the final round results and then obviously...the 4 Champions and most importantly, the Team Champion!! Until the results are final, here is something to wet your whistle. These are some awards I have come up with, but don't leave me hanging if you think someone in your room deserves a special mention. Post em up here and let us know.

Without further ado:

[​IMG]
    @Steve Crossland - Hot Tuna Award. The hottest tuner in the land!

[​IMG]
    @zampli - Wanna Ride Award. Carried more weight than all the fat bottomed girls making the rocking world go round!

[​IMG]
    @c4rLo5 - Rookie of the Season! Seriously though, who the hell IS this guy??!?!?!

[​IMG]
    @DarrenO - Liveryanardo da Vinci. This man is all about the skins!

[​IMG]
    @Frostwa - The Bleep Award. This bleep needs to bleep bleep understand bleep how bleep bleep to bleep bleep bleep the mic bleep mute bleep bleep button bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep with a sheep?!!?

[​IMG]
    @R0T0R-AU86 - The From the Bottle Award. Can someone buy this guy a glass, a cup, a straw...something!!

Get creative lads.

PS - next Monday night will be a race hosted by @Pete. Not 100% sure of all the details yet, but likely to be Spa in one of the cars up on the room 1 server. Also it will be open to 32 cars!!! You heard me! Normal start time, more details in the community events thread, will post a link when it's up.
    c4rLo5, DarrenO, Peter Wise and 8 others like this.
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  13. Pete

Pete Rookie

[​IMG]
    @S_CLOSE - Vocal Talent award. The reason I have to drive as fast as possible.
    Anon666, Cherno, KoAStR and 1 other person like this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to:
    The Turtle Beachers for the Teams Championship!
    @KoAStR for the overall Division 1 Championship!
    @Sun Levi for the Division 1a Championship!
    @krunch for the Division 1b Championship!
    @zampli for the overall Division 2 & 2a Championships!
    @ashcow for the Division 2b Championship!
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will get full screens of the tables up when I get back in December
    gominiman likes this.
  16. zampli

zampli Team Driver

awesome! cheers guys, enjoyable season with good company.
    thanks to everyone that made the season possible :)
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    gominiman and Mael like this.
  17. Pete

Pete Rookie

Congrats zampli
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wooooot! Go team! So close in the teams championship too.
    Thanks Hat once again for your work on the tables all season :thumbsup::notworthy::cool:
    Casper, Sun Levi and Hatfield like this.
  19. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

What a great season, as usual, amazing fun from start to finish. Thanks to everyone for taking part making this such a great place to race and have a laugh.
    A special thanks to @Anon666 for your hours(days/weeks....???) of work making this all happen and @Hatfield for his amazing job on the tables.

Shout outs to @KoAStR @Sun Levi @krunch @zampli and @ashcow for their division wins, congratulations guys!
    I was pleasantly surprised to see there ended up being only 5 points separating the top 3 in the overall championship. I'm chuffed to bits to grab third overall and second in Div1a against such quality opposition. I'm sure next season with @R0T0R-AU86 in the mix for the whole thing it will be an even tighter race for the crown.

To my boys in the High-Tec Oilers, what can I say, our fall from grace is complete after our victory last season, but we put up a good fight :cry:. We had lots of new people coming and going and people being away a lot meant we were always going to struggle. Can't wait for next season to kick off and begin our quest to reclaim the title!
    Congrats to the Turtle Beachers and thanks to everyone who made all the great looking skins.

Until next season....
    or Monday.:D
    Casper, Sun Levi, KoAStR and 3 others like this.
  20. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

WELL DONE to the Turtle Beachers,

Well done to ALL. Really had heaps of fun. Look forward to the New Season.
    Thanks to all that shared setups in TB. Even though they were good it didnt do much for my Slow Car LOL.
    The pressure will be on Next yr to Defend the Title ( not sure if we get moved around in teams ?)
    I havnt played Assetto as much as I have here in the last 6 weeks, Been good fun and Look forward to more next Season.
    krunch and Sun Levi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.