[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa: Season 2.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

just a quick low quality video test i made last night from our last race

Anon666 and Mael like this.
  2. Mael

Mael Professional

Finally made it into a video :thumbsup: Thanks Drift.
    Driftoz likes this.
  3. Driftoz

its only a test video i plan to get more footage and different shots of other people too
  4. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

are we all practicing tonight
  5. Driftoz

who ever can make it will be
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Jumped in for half an hour and managed to do 56 flat. That'll have to do...:coffee:
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
    Driftoz likes this.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Any one else noticed this feature at Barbagello?! :whistling::ninja:
  8. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

@Mael
    Call that a jump...
    paps, Anon666, Driftoz and 5 others like this.
  9. Driftoz

sorry guys but the roos servers will be down for about 48hours due to new owners of the server hosting transferring stuff over to their new system, my servers have been placed on the to do first list so should be fine for monday nights race, in the meantime ill try hosting a server from my pc when i wake up in the morning not sure how well it will handle high server loads though so sorry if it crashes.
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Love your work mate ;)
    Mael likes this.
  11. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight =[
  12. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Guy's I'm gonna have to give this a miss tonight , sorry for the short notice, been pretty bloody crook over the weekend, been plagued by headaches, haven't turned a single lap with this week's combo either, I'll just get in the way. Sorry if this screws anyone around.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Results:
    1. Stiggy
    2. Koastr
    3. Anon
    4. QC
    5. Cherno
    6. Sun Levi
    7. Fargonz
    8. Steve C
    9. Pickles
    10. CyberStig
    11. Wookie
    12. Justin Talent
    13. Krunch
    14. Tovey_4saken
    15. Meal
    16. Driftoz
    17. Grkinn
    18. Slasher
    19. S_Close
    20. Cooper
    Sun Levi and krunch like this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    dscs?
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Technically Cooper was a dsc I guess.
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Retired.
    Driftoz likes this.
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    My brain from my driving :p
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks lads, that was a tough race. Once I got the sausage sorted I found I could get some consistent lap times, although not the alien speeds the top 3 were doing. Cooper was harassing me relentlessly over the first few laps before I opened the door for him to squeeze through. Some gremlins in the ping was to be his downfall though, and I think he would have been up on the podium if his line was stable.

Coming up to the half distance mark and Cherno was starting to catch up, then he disappeared. Only he didn't and I came out of my pit-stop behind him - undercut baby!! He opted for the mediums though and my softs were just that much stickier so I was able to sneak past before his tyres got up to temperature. From there is was pretty plain sailing and trying desperately not to be lapped. Well done Stiggy on the win, bad luck to Sun for the lag and Special K, as always Mr Consistent.

Looking forward to stepping back in time next week and getting some shake and bake happening!!
    KoAStR, Cherno, krunch and 1 other person like this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Tough but enjoyable race again with you guys. Got to put my hand up and say sorry to you, Sun Levi for that tap on the last corner that sent you over the 'sausage' and caused you to lose a place. My bad. I had a run on Justin Talent and was shallow into the final corner and had lost sight of you. I knew you were to my left somewhere but got a bit loose and she stepped across and hit you. I feel bad that I hurt your finish mate. Sorry also to Cherno as after that I accidentally ran him onto the grass coming to the line trying (badly) to stay out of the way after my slow corner exit. I have to concede I did not realise that those cars behind were lapping me - I didn't see any blue flags which may be because I'm running 3 screens. I'll try to sort that somehow for the next race.

One thing that confuses me is that Justin and I kept going for another lap, and yet we'd been lapped by the top four finishers. Strange.

Overall I feel lucky to have been in the points. I qualified 10th which was the best I could do. Made some silly errors in the first couple of laps which dropped me further back. I steadied and tried to work on just consistent laps to get back in the game. I was going OK but unfortunately got caught up in Cooper's misfortune with his connection. He came out of the pits behind me and was in my mirrors pretty quick so I let him through as he had more pace. But then he had a massive warp and it suddenly backed him into me. I bounced to the inside where he then re-materialised in my engine bay and threw me into the outside wall. I had pretty nasty front end damage after that but I was able to continue. It was worse for him though as I saw him disconnect. I did a few more laps losing about 2 secs a lap and getting passed by several others before I pitted. Repaired the body, got new tyres and fuel and then she was almost new again :). Had some good battles with Tovey and Justin before the unfortunate incident at the end.

Here's my replay file for anyone who wants it (7zip archive - 62.6MB):
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8388274/ks_corvette_c7r@barbagallo_20150601215759.7z
    Anon666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.