GT-Sport [Completed] 2019 RaceOnOz WORLD ENDURANCE TOUR Powered By Hi-Tec Oils

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

What was the average qualli time for everyone last Monday? Interested to see how slow I am with my own tune.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Grid:
    1st: Itz 1:35.189
    2nd: Blue: 1:34.233
    3rd: XL 1:35.295
    4th: Keeden 1:35.898
    5th: Vardz 1:35.902
    6th: Jono 1:36.330
    7th: Stigs 1:36.461
    @Buster_Danis remember these times are done on 0 wear and fuel, so account for roughly 1.25 seconds give or take for actual race conditions.

Z4, M6 and F-Type to receive +1 weight.

On a side note it really is nice to have something you were so passionate for whittled down into this. Depending on how Saturday goes, I’ll make a call on what will be done for the rest of the season and 2020.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    CaptainRisky21 and Buster_Danis like this.
  3. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Was down to mid/high 36’s last night, albeit in time trial mode, but hopefully with itz’s tune I may be competitive enough to not be lapped a dozen times:D:thumbsup:
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    It is such a pity mate... the work you and your crew have put into this can not be measured... Maybe finish it off with Spa ( when it is released)
    X3rx3s44, JonoStan96 and Buster_Danis like this.
  5. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    It's a real shame, Disappointing to say I'm out for Saturday but I'm sure like the other regulars missing this round, we're committed to all the rounds we possibly can do. I'll back this series till it dies because it's a one of a kind opportunity to race the best cars in GT against the best guys in GT for a proper Enduro
  6. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

For what it’s worth, my first experience of the WET season was the historic Le Mans showdown, which was possibly THE most rewarding race I’ve done to date. Finished down the pack a bit but felt like I’d actually competed in a real endurance race. I was fairly drained after the race but felt like I’d accomplished a hefty challenge. I think there are some more racers within the ROOz community that would’ve felt the same way if only they had entered. In fact it’s the reason I’m racing at dragon trail (a track that is hugely challenging for me!)
    Definitely a worthwhile racing category/ season, & I hope some guys from all divisions & even racers from PC2 divisions, really consider entering the last few rounds. you won’t be sorry. All the racers that are already competing are happy to help with set ups, tuning etc If you need it. It'd be sad to see it go just as I’m getting so enthusiastic about it!
    X3rx3s44, StigsTC and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Had a thought guys, would anyone be opposed to delaying the race by a week (or 2)? This would mean removing at least one of the remaining 3 races, but by moving it back, it opens it up to allow at least 4 more entrants. I sure as hell don’t want to do a 3 hour race with just 8 people.

@VARDZ makes a good point, perhaps doing this race then finishing off with Spa would be the perfect send off.

Wish I could like this more than once
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    StigsTC and Buster_Danis like this.
  8. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    At the moment, I'd be opposed. I'll double check, but I'm likely to not be able to make it next Saturday night.
  9. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Oh no my top 8 finish!
    Nah I don't mind either way man, whatever is best for the race and series.
  10. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Either or for me:thumbsup:
  11. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I'm neutral to this seeing as I'd more than likely be home no earlier than 8:00 on that day but it's worth having a check how many drivers you'd lose/gain and take preference to those who have already qualified
  12. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    I'll jump in and give the Ferrari another run! @ItzRacing95, can I steal that tune of yours, please?

@JonoStan96, how come there wasn't a new thread started for this round? I kept checking the community events page for it, and just assumed it wasn't going ahead when I couldn't see it. Maybe that has contributed to the lower numbers?
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  13. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    We try not to double stack cars unfortunately, the idea is to keep the whole grid fresh and very different. If you could pick a car you liked from the reserve garage in the op then that would be great. Pleasure to have you along!
  14. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    Ohh man! But I already did my livery for the Ferrari for the Suzuka round :laugh:

Let me have a look when I get home from work, but I'm thinking either the Audi or one of the Toyotas :thumbsup:
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Double stacking isn’t allowed sorry. Plenty of other cars to choose from though.
    These 3 hour GT3 events are the main part of the WET so there’s no thread for these.

I’ve also added 2 weeks as an option as next Saturday will clash with the FIA Top 16 Superstars event (FML)
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  16. X3rx3s44

X3rx3s44 Rookie

PSN ID
    X3rx3s44
    I know it's late notice but I can't do next weekend but could if it was pushed back 2 weeks.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Sounds like a good idea... Maybe drop the Dragons den . Go to Nurburingring on the 9th Nov. and the Spa 30th Nov.
  18. ItzRacing95

ItzRacing95 Rookie

I can’t do either, I’m racing the Sprintcar next weekend, then I’ve got events in Adelaide the week after
  19. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    Confirmed, I can't make next Saturday.

Saturday after would be fine at the moment.
  20. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Good this weekend
    Good next weekend
    Probably working weekend after.

When will we learn of the race date?