AC [Completed] Between Seasons AC PS4 GT3 Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by COME_AND_GET_ME7, May 31, 2017.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Kids are playing up....
    Not gonna make it
  4. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    Staying up for the Canadian GP. What a lap from Lewis! 7 tenths around a short circuit like that? Unbelievable.

And I want to drive the Canadian GP track haha. Looks sick! :) Sucks Assetto has so few tracks and there are no signs of that changing.

Anyway good race guys. I really have a great (new) appreciation for Monza. Great track!

Seemed like it was a little boring for everyone so I uploaded the last 15 mins of my race. Shame the PS4 didn't record it all. I'm sure I can change that setting. Will have to check.

Anyway yeah it's a pretty boring race for me but I was pretty happy with my pace and consistency. Looking forward to the next ones. Assetto Corsa is ridiculously good!!!! :)

For the love of god why aren't there more people in this league? Lol. It p**ses all over Project Cars.

Kunos really did burn their bridges with the lack of Online Lobbies.

This game has some bugs. Sure! BUT they're not game breaking and do not distract from the awesomeness that is Assetto's physics, accuracy of cars, and Force Feedback. They're class leading in those three areas without a doubt. Simple as that imo. This game deserves a full grid so hopefully it happens in the future.

.. Oh just remembered can post the video here. Sweet.

TC off. ABS on 2.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  5. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    jc1186 and jasondull1986 like this.
  6. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Quite a lonely race after my off. Kept pushing to see how my pit strategy would play out. Hard work considering how many and long the spots are to have a rest.
    arakasi- likes this.
  7. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    I think last night ran very smooth and I had no bugs to mention.

Was a massive surprised for me to be up there when I started on Ac this week I was a fair bit of in pace I felt but it came together when it counted. Managed a p3 for the start and had a heap of wheel spin off the line but held got a head of second and held it round turn 2. Had a long battle of lap times with akarasi behind me which I keep the place until the pit stop. Having to actually pit and park up was awesome addition something I've always wanted in a racing game.

After the stop and others stopped I was back in p2 but as the laps went on I was really struggling with me rear right temperature and it was into the second chicane that I was loosing the back end as I lifted of the brakes and turned in. I could see the bright green lambo closing in. I was loosing a few tenths per lap and with 6 or so to go I went a bit deep into t1. I compromised the exit and cagme was right on the gearbox around curve grande. I took the defensive line and as I hit the brakes cagme shot passed and I thought it was done but the apex was there and I managed to hold the line into the second part. From there I think cagme mad a mistake because it was a cruise home.

Well done jc on the win your pace was incredible and I couldn't touch it. It was great to see a load of cars and the majority only separated by half a second.
    arakasi- likes this.
  8. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I'd take a guess and say because:

• you don't like a chicane like T1 @ monza? no probs, just take the slip road at full speed with no penalty whatsoever
    • run out of fuel or tyres? no problem, just hit options>pit and you're magically teleported into pits lol
    nice race win though :)
    jc1186 and Zachery like this.
  9. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    We can run penalties and if you go options then pit it starts you at the start of that lap. Good to see cars don't get magnetised together.
  10. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Yeah should of run penalty's on . Especially when I saw you put in a 1:43
  11. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    yes I was doing my testing and realised you can skip T1 altogether. Then I ran out of fuel in the middle of the pitlane and was going to quit out when I noticed there's a pit option available. I also think setups should be disabled if it can be, all cars ar don't perform the same and that's ok because they differ from track to track anyway.
  12. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  13. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
  14. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Anyone else had a practice for Silverstone? I can't anywhere near pcars times of 1:59s bloody running 2:04.1 as a pb
  15. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Done a few laps in the McLaren and Huracan, 2:05 pb with Huracan. fastest guys should be able to get down to a 2:01 maybe lower. Ive still got way to much slide on turn in with the Mclaren so i will be making the switch to the Huracan for the rest of the series
  16. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Yeah bmw the same just running extra tyre pressure to keep cooler
  17. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Tried the Porsche with a dozen different set ups and can't even keep the rear left cool for 1lap. Pb 05 but cooked both rears in the process. Has anyone tried mediums?
  18. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Done a few laps on mediums by accident when i first started testing there with the McLaren done 2.06- 2.07s couldnt tell you what the tires were doing. Huracan cooks Rear left with softs
  19. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    So do we have any more entries and/or a fuller grid this Sunday?
  20. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    I guess it's pretty obvious that's a negative haha. Literally haven't done a lap since last Sunday's race but will be on tonight for a few laps if anyone's keen.