GT-Sport [Completed] - BJH Memorial Race of Champions

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Dec 14, 2020.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Kiwi
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @ReynHC is out sick, can anyone drive the SF19 in the honour lap?
  4. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    I can, if needed.
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thank you to everyone for making tonight such a great race!
    Commiserations to those who had off's etc
    Congratulations @KeedenMcdonald for finally winning the BJH ROC !!
  6. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

great race!!!
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Results
    [​IMG]

Lap times
    [​IMG]
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So the night from my point of view was initially very stressful just trying to keep everything running and not screwing up like last year when I set the race 2 laps short!
    Everyone showed up early which was great and @ReynHC who had previously confirmed but then couldn't make it had let me know which was a great help so I knew where we stood and could organise a replacement driver for the honour lap. Thank you to those guys who were able to put their hand up to help out last minute. @LITTLEBLACKO942 @Blunty075 @gtkingx
    Everyone had their cars ready with appropriate liveries that @CaptainRisky21 had made (thank you heaps)
    Everyone joined the party chat so I could get by with voice chat which is of course quicker than typing everything.
    Tynesider was ready to go immediately after streaming the ACC 2 hr enduro, and @Viperzed noticing the spot available from reyn not being able to attend, organised to co-commentate with him to add that insider info for Demo 1.

We got the honour laps done, followed by the minute silence and the sight check/practice start.
    Unfortunately @Dybo was stuck on grid and after a reset also got stuck at the real start.

So we all got away at our time slots and for me I just put my head down and tried to make up as much ground as quickly as possible and get those overtakes done.
    It didn't always work out well, where my attempted pass didn't work out and they other guy got back past but it was good racing all the way through.
    Once I got into 2nd I wasn't sure I could catch @Easyprey007 who had done well leading most of the race, then as I started making ground and thought maybe I could do this, I was caught behind by @KeedenMcdonald @MINT_GTR & @LITTLEBLACKO942 and once they had made their passes, I couldn't stay with their slipstream, so I just focused on bringing it home in 4th once easy disappointingly spun.

Thanks everyone for a great night, Bruce would've loved it
    MINT_GTR, incey, ReynHC and 8 others like this.