GT6 [COMPLETED] Nascar series 3 ?

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Nov 13, 2013.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I was actually going to look at this after the xmas break.

If everyone has it, we could look at changing, or stay with GT5, and i will do another Nascar series in the first quarter of next year on GT6.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    very sorry for the VERY late notice Stu (and DEK) but I am having to put my parenting hat on and deal with the rugrats tonight. Will be back for the remaining rounds.

Sorry again mate.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries tb
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Kids have given me vomit bug. Sry Stu.
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Gave up trying to join tonight... Dek's name doesn't work in PSN as spelt here and people in his room I cannot join thru so meh... Back to GT6 :)

Then I get an error and have to 'restore' my OS which took longer, cos I hit the PS button to view a msg and the system locked up. Cannot get a break, so Santa better be good to me this year....
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  6. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    ..that blows chunks..!!
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bugger rumbles, I did message you when you were still on to join my room.

Will give you points though.
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Bad luck joe
    WAC and S_CLOSE like this.
  9. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    How are you allocating points on this stu? Still as two lobby's?
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Am going to give drivers that do points for where they qualified. There will be some big points tomorrow.
    Clevohead likes this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Will work it out tomorrow, but was going to do it based on two lobby allocation, and award points for those who told me they couldn't make it.
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Good race tonight fellas, had good pace but Joe was faster, thought we'd be fighting for the win and boooom.... gone, gutted for you Joe. After you left had a very lonely race, pitted at the end of lap 11 and 23, put 25 and 30 lts respectively (thank GOD for the extra 5 lts cause finished with a red gauge and short shifting for the last two laps).
    It looked for a moment as Stu would try and push, but he would make a tenth and then lose a sec, not very Stu like.
    Got self conscious of the win in the last quarter of the race and made all the mistakes then, if it wasn't for the gap....

Good race tonight, won't be back until the Sunday of the 12th of Jan, but not even sure if we're done by then.

Would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year, really enjoyed racing all of you. All the best lads!!!!
    WAC, emmo46, Ad2mny and 3 others like this.
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Well done Serge, thoroughly deserved I presume haha
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  14. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, well done Serg, too fast. Bad luck Joe, lets hope PSN issues aren't going to continue in GT6 :(

I didn't get much practice in, so decided on a 3 stop strategy, may have been the difference in the end, although i reckon I may have had trouble keeping it straight on the 11th and 12th laps!
    WAC likes this.
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Apologies again Stu. Both kids were crook Friday and Saturday, then mid-arvo Sunday I found myself talking to God on the big white telephone. 12hrs of hell, now I need to get through a full work day feeling as fragile as the English batting line up...

BTW, well done Serge, and sorry Stumbles for letting the team down.
    WAC, Clevohead, stucar17 and 3 others like this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries Anon. Nothing worse, been there before too.

Now i know the difference between "talking to god on the big white telephone" and "driving the porcelain Bus" !

Now, with the points this is what i am going to do.

1. Will set up the points as if there was 2 lobbies.
    2. Guys that DSC'd will get points for where they qualified. It will mean that they get the same individual points as the driver who finished the race in that position (joe you get 30 points !!)
    3. Drivers who said they couldn't show will recieve last place for the lobby, in both the teams and individual and road course championship.

Will hopefully get results up today.

Am going to make the next round the 12th Jan, with the view that S1 GT6 will be early Feb. This will also let me look into whether we can transfer this championship to GT6 for the remaining 3 rounds. If everyone has GT6 then i cant see why we cant do it !

Cheers
    Stu
    WAC, DekGT5mad, Stumbles and 2 others like this.
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I'm happy to go to GT6.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  18. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I can't believe it,was my whole net that went down,ended up playing gt6 & doing licences,didn't get net back until 11pm:mad::mad::mad: I reckon doing the next round in gt6.If there's enough without gt6,they could do it in gt5,the rest in gt6? Just a thought,i'm not normally affected,but those that are must be fed up with gt5's lobby servers!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:D:D
    emmo46, Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  19. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    just got the net back on literally minutes ago, been down since the 11th December. I'll be ready for round 3 guys. Hopefully a little less frustrated.
    stucar17 likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Well done done Serg, just see what you can do when you don't hang around at the bus stop with the bad guys;).
    I just wish I was able to stay in the hunt, qualified 5th and mucked that almost immediately up by tail ending Gary into the first left hand hairpin, by the time he got back on track we were well back from the pack, 10th and 11th I think. I followed that up with five other spins (just about 1 every corner and two in the bus stop) in the first stint so that I was over a minute behind at the first stops. My crew chief chewed me out big time during the stop and I set off for the finish a chastened chappie. I was 3/4s of a lap behind the lead pack by now and the only guys within range were Evil and Bj, I set off after them and over the last two stints made some ground on them. Bj aided my cause by doing some sort of breakdance routine on the apron of the last corner and after slowly reeling in Evil and beginning to think he was out of range, about 10secs ahead with about two laps to go, he helped my cause by powering off the track to the inside as he re entered the oval and got a time penalty. The next guy head was team mate Ad2 still over 20 secs ahead (he had beely 50 secs ahead of me at one stage) so I settled for 5th. Early on Ad2 must have been in the top three because he was off my chart but as I moved up he seemed to drop places and we eventually finished 4th and 5th.
    I had a couple of battles early on with Clevo and Evil, managed to get ahead of them only to suffer a tank slapper at the bus stop and hand the places straight back.
    Looking forward to round 3, especially now that it is on the 12th and I can make that date for sure, I wasn't sure whether I could get to race on the 5th. I don't mind if its GT5 or GT6.
    I hope I can do team amigos a better run at round three, what with wrong tyres in race one and then waltzing all over the place for the first 11 laps in race two I haven't been doing much to help Jamie get us to the front of the ladder.

Merry Christmas every bode.:D
    WAC, Ad2mny and stucar17 like this.