[COMPLETED] RACEONOZ Malaysia Grand Prix Winner: Benny

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 13, 2017.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @JonoStan96 the reoccurring issue of people skipping the strat screen and not giving people time to actually workout their strategy can you put forth something to stop such thing?

EDIT: I came at the right time
    Zachery likes this.
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Yep if im out of the ten ill be just making sure the softs are on first and winging it for the rest. The straights are long enough to do it easy on the go anyways.
    Zachery likes this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah i reckon thats the best way to go, to ensure you dont miss out.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Nothings more annoying when everyone starts when you have like 60L of extra fuel as if you were planning on driving across Australia after the race
    Zachery likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Malaysia Grand Prix Drivers Briefing

The day is here, welcome to Sepang!

[​IMG]

Most importantly, this round will see the introduction of very important regulations, namely the tyres. Every driver must start the race on SOFT compound tyres. This will allow each driver 2 shots at Pole position. Those who start outside the Top 10 will need to edit this strategy in the menu after qualifying. Just so long as no one decides to ready up straight away, you should have plenty of time to make sure your starting tyre is correct.

Should the room hang like it did last week after qualifying, we will repeat what we did at Singapore, and set specific lap times correlating to the real qualifying positions.

The championship fight is going down to the wire, so I'd advise that those under blue flags take extra care when being lapped. Not to mention turns 1 & 2 more often than not see collisions on lap 1. Use your head and you'll come out unscathed.
    warrior2167 and Viperzed like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    @VARDZ Are you going to show up tonight? :)
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Finally got my vid uploaded. The battles with @Motorsports560 & then the battle with @warrior2167 are both some of the cleaner racing ive had on rooz in general.