GT6 [Completed] ROOZ Take it to the Street. Club ID 1066294

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah mate you do get used to it. its pretty painful for the first month or so, but after that it becomes normal. i just moved in the opposite direction, went from 1 hour 15 to 15 mins.

But yeah, youll get used to it man, dont let it bother you...
    Hatfield likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    With only three participants turning up for the TITTS event on Tuesday I guess it is time to admit that it is all over. I want to thank all that competed in the events over the last two and a half years. It has been excellent racing against you all. I also want to thank @Hatfield for coming up with the idea in the first place. It has been a wonderful experience and I will miss looking forward to these events each Tuesday.
    incey, JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    The time has come to close a long chapter on ROOZ, in the TITTS series.

I would like to thank everyone who made this series what is was. It has been the longest ever continuous community event on ROOZ and we have seen about 80 different drivers compete.

Special thanks to @emmo46 for his tireless work on the points tables every week. and also to our many solid hosts like @Bryan_F

Here are the full rep sheets with all drivers unhidden.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to:
    @B-Spec Bob topping the rep table by 1089 points! (with 30 for a win, that is 36 wins more than the next driver ---me lol)
    @AUSnicko9 who had an average score per race of 19.867 after 30 races.
    @apex2691 who had an average of 17.980 after 51 races
    (bob had an ave of 16.991 after 445 races)
    @emmo46 for the most races participated in at 477
    incey, Apex_64, emmo46 and 5 others like this.
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Thank you @Hatfield for running the series which introduced me to Rooz, @emmo46 for putting all the results tables together, @Bryan_F for being the go to host and everyone who've been turning up for some banter and some occasional racing. Hopefully with more GTS dlc, we may be able to replicate the successes of this series in variety and participation.
  5. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I guess the format won't translate due to the lack of cars eh. A real shame. I loved and hated the series at the same time. On the rare occasion that I fluked a tune it was great. All the rest of the time the banter kept me going through the hard times. Well done @Hatfield and @emmo46 for the huge effort to make it work each week.
    B-Spec Bob, REVO_Bryan and Hatfield like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    we still miss you mate!! The incey scream was a cornerstone of titts!

Also coined the term doing an incey when you start the race with your wheel in a 180 position resulting in a pile up
    incey likes this.