GT-Sport [Completed] TITTSUP - N600 - Trans Atlantic Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

At which point are you blaming me for that hat.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I put my nose on the right of your car and had a small overlap. but as you moved to the right to get a better line through the upcoming corner, your car moved mine onto the grass and upon turning, the spin resulted. Incidents happen though, it was only mild contact, it's just my bad luck in what resulted.
    Thank you for checking the replay though :)
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

See my take is that slight overlap is never an overtake, where on earth did you think you where going to go cause it sure as :):):):) aint 2 wide round there, realising it was a bad place to be a lift or that pedal in the middle would of been the best option.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you are probably right.
    At the time, my thinking was that I had a run and if I could get an overlap you would need to leave space which would give me the inside at the final turn, but in the end, the timing didn't work out for me and well we saw the end result for me equaled sand castles
  6. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    i think getting on the brakes killed you