PCARS (Completed) V8 SC Offseason Handicapped Racing

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by POPPINFRESH1234, May 29, 2017.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb Active Driver

Had a ball last night the last few laps of race 1 where intense to have so many cars fighting for the same piece of tarmac intense. Race 2 had @dj2ca and myself within .6 or closer for every lap until a small mistake from dj on the second last lap at the end of the back straight letting me past unlucky buddy.
    Great fun thanks heaps everyone congrats to @sandorlink-c @annewa and @arnoldwa on great pace to keep everyone at bay.
    See you on track
    Ant
    dj2ca likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah good fun last night...race was was a case of some good battles coming through the field and a few guys falling off in front ... Had a few laps behind the fat arse of @Winchester Racing again !! Man you need to get to jenny craig ! Wasnt sure what happened with @Anthonyb and @POPPINFRESH1234 on the last lap....i got a great run out of 4 up the hill and ant got a slow run, poppin was up my tail pipe and there was a small amount of contact but not sure on who or how .....

Race 2 i was up to 7th with a great battle brewing as gaz and i ranged up on the front runers, but gaz's net decided to develop tourette's again and gave my car a detour into the T4 boonies...... :):):):) happens....was good fun nonetheless....had a good battle with poppin for a few laps.....had turns 3,4, and 5 side by side with no contact.....its not that hard if you give people room.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Active Driver

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Had a heap of fun last night. I didn't think I was gonna catch @arnold watson in the first race but got there eventually. Some really good defensive driving on your part mate, you made it really difficult to pass you, I spent quite a few laps trying to get by, by which time And had caught up to me. I think I finally got past with just one lap to go!

Second race was intense, I had @Anthonyb right on my pipe (0.5) for 16 whole laps! Great pressure Ant, that was really fun. Once again it was Arnold that I had to get by but with two laps to go I gave it too much throttle coming out of the hairpin and ended up facing the wrong way. All in all that was a brilliant race though.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to the enduro at Catalunya next week. Hopefully I don't keep spinning this time around!
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. Bounty05

Bounty05 Active Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Bluebounty05
    Here's my shocker of a night in summary.
    Race 1 - Went way too deep on the first lap at the last turn ended up losing 3 or so spots then it was all down hill from there. Got a few taps, had a few spins, went too deep into some corners, had no pace. Got literally squeezed coming into a corner and was pushed off track, lost another couple of spots (wasn't redressed but I expected that from this particular driver) ended up in last.
    Race 2 - Started ok, although went too deep again and lost 5 spots ?!? Got a couple more taps, ended up retiring after abouut the 8th lap excessive 'push' tactics from a few, and a major lack of interest after falling to the rear once again.
    Sorry but that was an absolute shocker from me.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bad luck mate, we all have those nights sometimes unfortunately ....... i came close to hitting you at one stage i think, i may have adjusted your right side mirror on the way past :oops:
  6. dj2ca

dj2ca Active Driver

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    dj2ca likes this.
  8. dj2ca

dj2ca Active Driver

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Don't forget Anne, Arnold, and Sandorlink-c!
  9. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Member

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Plus 5% onto handicap for each race win
  10. RHINO11

RHINO11 Member

Hang on a sec, you got squeezed? Was I not the one trying to go up the inside before being pushed on to the grass? In case you haven't realised it is virtually impossible to slow the car down on the grass, hence i went straight through the turn.
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Member

I talked about it and moaned about it and was right about it but I didn't in the end.....if I was going to I would have left at 1:30
  12. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Member

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    I don't think he did leave early. I was the car in front and was 10 secs between us on both races.
  13. dj2ca

dj2ca Active Driver

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yes you did. I viewed the replay and you went 5-6 seconds early.
  14. emmo46

emmo46 GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46 --------- team GRT
    @POPPINFRESH1234 what do I need to do once I have my PCars loaded and PS4 connected to the network, is there anything else required? How do I find the room?
  15. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Member

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Got lagged onto my roof last night in Race 2 but thankfuly got lagged (hit) again back onto my wheels lol.

dj2ca likes this.
  16. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Member

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    @dj2ca is the host and sends out invites to everyone. I just need your fastest lap time for the track before the race to give handicap.
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. dj2ca

dj2ca Active Driver

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    View the video below. The first two cars take off on the green at the 28:44 mark which means Rhino should take off at the 27:02 mark but he leaves at about 27:07 instead.

18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    EEEEEEMMMMMMOOOOOOOO !

If we have you on our friend list we will send an invite to the room that pops up in your notification tab
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    That hurts.....exactly what i got for half a lap....then it settled down again and was able to follow close....what lap was that on ? I wonder if its when someone retires to pit ?? Happened twice and there were 2 in the pit that went in on about lap 6 and lap 9 ?
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Its all about 'how' and 'where' you go up the inside rhino....:rolleyes:
    dj2ca likes this.