ACC Currently Reserved Race Numbers

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by krunch, Sep 26, 2020.

1. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

NOTE: This post is NOT for reserving numbers. You can only reserve a number by signing up to a new season here at RaceOnOz.

Drivers who have chosen a race number in previous seasons generally retain first choice for that number in any upcoming season. There is some discretion exercised by the RaceOnOz moderators & admin team to take into account other factors.

New drivers signing up to a Monday Night ACC league season here should consult both the season 4 entry list as well as this list before choosing their race number in the sign-up form. This list is not necessarily exhaustive and is subject to change at any time.
    • Drivers with a reserved number on this list are free to relinquish it at anytime.
    • Drivers with a reserved number on this list may lose their reserved number if they do not sign up for an upcoming season (at the discretion of the RaceOnOz admins).
    • Drivers with a reserved number on this list who choose a different number when signing up to a new season will automatically relinquish the previously reserved number.
    • It is OK to ask a driver who holds a number on this list if they intend to use it for an upcoming season or if they would allow you to use it.
    • Always check the latest season entry list as it may contain numbers that are now taken but not yet removed from this list.
    • Leading zeros are not permitted.

Reserved race numbers:

#1 @andyo450 (reserved for reigning Pro champion only - remains unavailable if not taken up by champion)

#12 @squid (S4res)
    #13 @Flamebadger (admin)
    #123 @marty (admin)
    #143 @GentlemanJez (S4res)

#2 @nanlatt (admin)
    #24 @andyo450 (reigning Pro champion)

#33 @Jarmel (S4res)

#5 @kuda (S4res)
    #57 @Rolz (admin)

#747 @Coanda (S2)

#83 @Captain Barracuda (S2)
    #888 @Kcender87 (S3)

#9 @krunch (admin)
    #999 @SteveDrivingSlowly (admin)
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I somehow missed kcender had 888, I'll stick with 57 then :thumbsup:
    SteveDrivingSlowly and krunch like this.
  3. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    I'm happy to relinquish #100 in exchange for #920
    SteveDrivingSlowly and krunch like this.
  4. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs Rookie

Changed from 48 to 15. Thank you.
  5. Skids

Skids New Recruit

If I can get in as, it looks pretty Chockers. I'll reserve 137
  6. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe New Recruit

Could I lock in #23, please
  7. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Hi mate. Sorry but this thread is not for requesting numbers. You can only reserve a number by signing up to one of our seasons and only if that number is still available. In the case of number 23 the entry list shows it is already taken for Season 4. Also unfortunately Season 4 is currently full however you can still ask to be on the reserve list by posting in the Season 4 Full info & Sign-up thread found HERE.