DIVISION 1 - SEASON 11

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 5, 2020.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well for me I am going to say it was one of those races where it felt different to all the others.
    I didn't really do any practice during the week, but hopped on early before the race and had no issue with the cooler temps. But once it happened in the race it was completely different.
    Shame, I qualified 3rd and could have had a descent result
    Hoppy (benny11169) and stucar17 like this.
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Hey @stucar17 I will check through everything today
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Ok, no points were given to Benny as he wasn't on the race screenshot. From what I can figure out he finished in 8th, in front of Aykay who drives a yellow bentley. If this is the case I will adjust the results to reflect Aykay to finish 9th, Stu 10th, TB 11th etc..
    Hoppy (benny11169) and stucar17 like this.
  4. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    gday bounty, 8th is correct behind ao and in front of akay. Final table had me as dnf after I was punted into the pit exit after the race during end of race shenanigans and ten pin bowling. Just my luck.
    stucar17 and nigegunz like this.
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Do you want me to change my time comparison as well.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    if its easy to do then yes....if its a pain in the backside dont stress too much
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  7. Anthonyb

I can do the total race time just split the difference between AO and ayka but the fastest lap will be a problem
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  9. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

apologies for my no show last night fellas, lookn fwd to watching the stream
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

JJ with the big W!!! congrats mate, taking it to them Porsches in style
    stucar17 and JJ_Penguin like this.
  11. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Thanks mate! redemption after last week
    stucar17 likes this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well, what a night of racing that was !

Shame we were 3 men down, thanks to @v8power383 for taking a grid slot.... And beating a few of us home !!

First up, have to say a huge congrats to @JJ_Penguin for his win.... Awesome stuff, and to do it in a round as tough as the dry/wet is a massive result...Well done..Also to @Glenn Stimson for his second....great to see guys pushing for the podium ! Also shout out to @westiemike for taking Pole.... Epic lap in the aircraft carrier !

My night...... The good news was a clean race start without getting caught up in someone elses boo boo !
    Although, the same cant be said for me on lap 2 when i :):):):)ed up the entry to 3 on lap 1 and cost westiemike any chance of battling the top 3 after i run too deep and knocked him onto the sand :(.... The redress cost him 5 seconds, so sorry mate.

From lap 2 on, i managed to keep a pretty consistent gap to those behind, but then the rain came and :):):):) me..... An aircraft carrier it was..... Turn 3 was a nightmare, either bulk understeer and run wide, or oversteer and spin..... Tried playing with bias, TC, clutch settings and brake points, but just couldnt get it right..... Anyway, 3 spins sent me from 5th back to 9th by the end of the race, so a half result gone by the numpty holding the wheel.....

On to Dubai.... the track temp changes are polar opposite to what we had at RBR, so hopefully throws up a few more interesting results.
  13. Anthonyb

Left auto clutch on in the rain and that seemed to help for some reason. Didn't mean to just forgot to reset it:barefoot:
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  14. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Shhhhhhhhhh Don’t tell them that
    Anthonyb likes this.
  15. westiemike

westiemike Rookie

Don’t be sorry Stu, that’s racing! I’m very happy with the result, and managed to secure some much needed points for the Selby crew. My goal this season was to get a pole and podium, so I’m pretty damn happy.
    Congrats to the podium and JJ for the win
    nigegunz and Anthonyb like this.
  16. Anthonyb

Round 4 time comparison up
  17. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  19. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Sorry guys I am out tonight. Wheel keeps doing phantom button presses
    v8power383 likes this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Need to take the wheel off, clean the contacts and put it all back together ... Works for me.

As for last night, first up have to say congrats to Slambo for yet another Div 1 title. When we put the season together, with a few different cars we were hoping that it would mix the results a bit, and perhaps bring you back to the field.... Well, cream always rises to the top, so again we all saw a lot of the rear bumper of your black and yellow porsche. Well done, too good.

Thanks for yet another good race guys. Been good having pretty full grids every week, shame we were down a couple. Thanks to @v8power383 for taking a spare spot .... Good job champion.

In the prac race i managed to do a 56:2 after trying a banker lap then a tyre change and 1 more flyer... BUgger me it hooked up and worked.....In the Qual propper i stuffed up my first flyer behind Benny, so came straight in and swapped them, with 4 mins to go, and even then it was my second flyer to do a 56:7..... To be fair, it wouldnt have mattered being a row further up the field, the big Bentley is like a fuel tanker off the line, so it just keeps getting swamped.....

Managed to get through the first lap cleanly, and was holding steady in 4th, with Kart behind caught up in a battle....He was smart and pitted a bit earlier than me, and i had a few ordinary laps looking for missing brake markers which meant when i pitted on lap 13 Kart came out about 1.5 seconds in front...had half a spin at the back which gifted him 6 seconds and that was all she wrote ! Finished 5th, and had nothing for the guys in front, just too fast guys.... Well done.

On to the Enduro at Catalunya, Maybe Slambo can start a lap or 2 down !
    Stu