Division 1 - Season 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well done guys , thank you Stu and the Admins as per usual for the tireless work week in and week out .......
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Great racing again guys still can't believe I have a div 1 win to my name but after qualifying 2nd behind juzzy by..043 who was in my draft for qualifying made me think I might have a chance at another podium if I can get a good start and keep up with juzzy which I did until lap 12 I think when juzzy lost control and handed over the lead which gave me a nice gap back to benny in 2nd by 23 seconds as he had already done his pit stop, so with clean air I pushed to try to make the gap big enough for myself to come out of my pit stop still in first but I had a moment in the fog that brought the gap back down to 16 seconds at this point I thought I didn't have enough time to pit and still come out in front so I put my head down once the fog lifted to try and get as much time as possible so with 2 laps to go I had the gap back out to 20 seconds and through well hopefully that's enough to keep the lead as I knew with 2 laps to go if I did passing benny would not be easy but I came out of pit just half a second in front and benny looking at a move I'm sure but I was able to keep it pointing in the right direction and take the win. Well done to everyone who finished and everyone I've had battles with this season it's been awesome, great racing with a great group of people in a great car on some of the world's greatest tracks thanks guys and a massive thanks to stu for all the time and effort you have made to make this great season happen and hopefully I'll get to race most of you again next season
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    The battle for 3rd at Zhuhai. Side by side for a good portion of a lap!
    TheJuzzy, SuiCid3, Kart-No-1 and 2 others like this.
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

TheJuzzy, Slambobagan and AOCleaner74 like this.
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  7. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Good way to start a Wednesday mornin. Classic
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    You caught me! Haha
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi all.
    Just a quick tidy up after the end season !
    First up, thanks to everyone who showed up and raced every week. As usual the grids dwindled in all divs as the season went on, range of reasons, but would be great to get through a season with at least 12 each week in each div...

I want to thank everyone who was there for the hugely reduced number of protests this season. Hopefully its something that continues from here on in, i know that there was room given, and more redresses after about round 3 which seemed to sort the issue....funny that ! :rolleyes::D

Well done to all our winners in each div.....
    Div 1 slambo......great pace and consistency again this season. AOC qnd Juzzy rounding out the podium well done. We had great numbers every week which bodes well for next season.... Great bunch of guys.
    Div 2 Benny, dominant win so congrats on that, and good luck up with the aliens next season ! TB and Kart are always there or there abouts in any season, so congrats on yet another season at the front of the pack...
    Div 3 glenn, great season mate, some rocket times there which may see a big jump up with the aliens ;)....To the two ants....great job lads, from all reports some great racing....
    Div 4 ..... ANNE, well done on your championship ! Really consistent pace, error free and really tough to pass...Great to see Arnold there with your for 2nd and Vinnie for 3rd in his first season....

Huge thanks to @@dj2ca for doing the ladders each week while not racing .... much appreciated mate.

On to season 3 where i hope we can get numbers for full divs and great racing right through the field......in case you have missed it, here is the entry thread.... http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-3-entry-thread.3149/

Car discussion thread....http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-3-car-discussion.3150/

Unfortunately, i'm going to have to step aside for a little while, which means i wont be around to set up the new season. @@Ad2mny will probably need a hand if there is anyone willing to help out. I'll do what i can when available, but hope to be back sooner rather than later...
    Cheers stu
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Hope we get you back sooner rather than Later Stu:thumbsup: