Division 1 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 26, 2018.

1. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    quick race reacapp - Qauly I ended up in 5th which I was expecting as I'd seen some of the times during the week that guys were running .
    Managed a good start of the line and picked up one spot coming to the first corner as some of the guys ran a little wide , now in 4th I sat with slambo 1st , Hayne66 2nd and Kart in 3rd , with me in 4th , the 4 of us ran at least 12 laps like that , I was watching hayne and kart battle it out and sat of a meter or two away to see what would come of it , Kart made a little mistake and that let me through into 3rd , I lost 1 second in the pits on slambo and Hayne and exited and picked the ball up again .

I was 1meter from Hayne for 14 laps , just couldn't get around his lard arse :p , Haynes ass is wider than the Titanic I can tell you ! ..... I had the pace on him but there was no way he was letting me by to chase down slambo , I believe I could have got him too ! ( I seemed to have good pace in the rain )

It was a really good methodical race , did my best to keep composure and just keep in 3rd for the podium .
    Well done Slambo and Hayne nice racing boys !

I did hear some guys talking last night and can only assume there was a touch or too behind us , as at one stage I saw a orange car peeling off the track which opened the field up and let us 4 get away from the pack .
    Woody, Anthonyb and Racepace like this.
  2. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    my race.. did 10mins practice before start. qualified 6th. happy with that. was a great first lap.. then dropped wheel in grass a few times. ran the curb a few times. spun a few times. caught up to juzzy a few times. haha. then I decided I want dinner before 10pm. sorry if I was a little blunt. long weekend for me, was hoping for a great fun run. not to be...
    TheJuzzy, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  3. autech91

autech91 Professional

Bloody good fun last night boys.
    Got on after my usual no practice and found I was losing out big time in the final sector on the faster boys through the chicane, I'm going to do some work on getting the car entry better for chicane curb hopping as I think if I can do that I'll be right up there.
    Qualied 8 or 9th, got off to a good start and managed to avoid some incidents ahead of me which gifted me 5th place but 4 seconds off the front pack as I had to get out of it a few times to avoid the crashers. Found I was losing 3tenths on the leaders most laps through the final sector and noticed a certain @Shane Edgar catching me up steadily, made a mistake and let him through as I wanted to tag along to see how I could improve my pace. Stayed with him ok but we were too far from the lead pack to do anything about it. Come the rain I pitted right behind him but somehow came out behind some guys that were 4 or 5 seconds behind me. Stuck behind Benny for a bit and looked like I had a bit on him, unfortunately put a wheel on the grass entering a corner trying to get a better run on him and ended up going for an excursion. From then onwards had an epic battle with @AOCleaner74. Good fun!
    Woody, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Sounds like you really enjoyed that Autec " great stuff bud "
    Anthonyb and autech91 like this.
  5. autech91

autech91 Professional

Sure did, love a good battle just a tricky track to make a pass on!
    Woody and SUBGTRACER like this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Add the type of car it is and its bordering on impossible :p
    Woody likes this.
  7. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Sounds like a good race for you guys!
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  8. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Awesome race last night good battle all race Hayne, kart and subby,
    Got a ripper start went in the gap between Hayne and kart 3 wide into turn 1 haha, yeah didn’t think we’d all get through that. Had to button off and slot in down the hill. I know 2 wide down there was guna end in tears.
    Hayne got a bad run on that blind right handed coming on to the back straight stuck it up the inside and drag raced to the chicane went deep as I could and pulled it off barely kept it on track came out in front. From there just had to do qaully laps till the end the gap would see saw around in the dry i seemed to be quicker In the spots that counted and Hayne was faster in spots there were no passing opportunities, Probly went a lap to late for the pits was sketchy the last few corners. In the wet I seemed to be a little quicker and saw subby was all over the back of Hayne I was hoping you’d get him for the team points. Wasn’t to be well done lads.
    Good race looking forward to the next one
    Anthonyb, Woody and SUBGTRACER like this.
  9. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well deserved win there slambo
    Slambobagan and Woody like this.
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    It was a RZR 1-2-3 Slambo! Well done guys, bloody awesome.

Got my first Div 2 win last night as well, pretty stoked.
  11. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Ohhh yeah true that. awesome tell him to run our car colours then haha
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  12. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Well done @disturboed
  13. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Congrats on the win slambo
    SUBGTRACER and Slambobagan like this.
  14. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry guys, i will be out for the next few weeks as i have had to send my playstation away for repairs. Haven't been going that well anyway.
    Cheers
  15. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well my race was exciting to say the least. Wasnt happy qualifying 7th, but i made a spot up at the start and later in the lap i sneaked past JD into the second blind right hander only to be undercut on the small straight before the right hander coming onto the back straight. I got back beside JD under brakes into the chicane but he decided to stay on the outside of me going thru it, obviously that was the orange car going off the track that Subby seen.
    I readressed the situation which left me 15th and last. From there it was about making assertive but clean overtakes ( as clean as i can be...which is still dirtier than riding a horse with a chair involved ;):D
    I did have a lot of fun getting thru the field, TB didn't make it easy but i sneaked thru.
    Once I brought the gap down to Auts and Benny things got a little harder. Great battle for the last 6 laps catching Benny and holding off Auts was exciting and with the 3 of us all within 0.8 at the end shows how close it was.
    Hopefully next race is much of the same just with a better result!
  16. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    They generally don't work well after a hammer has gone through them!!!
    SUBGTRACER and Anthonyb like this.
  17. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    I had the line into chicane as I was in front of you as I turned in. just remember that next time races are not won on the first lap. Perhaps next time your result would have been better considering your pace was great.
  18. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Race recap - drove into pit wall and got stuck, started dreaming about fortnite, left and played fortnite. The End
  19. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I can't like this as I want to delete fortnite but the kids would leave if I did this. Oh hang on I'll be back going to delete it:D
    Woody likes this.
  20. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    My recap, pox .