Division 2 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I spun out at the pit entry corner and decided to pit then but didn't realise where the pit speed limit was and was way over the speed limit so got DSQ....
  2. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Thanks all for another great season, had a few really good battles. A little disappointed I didn't get to finish the last race of the season, I felt confident of a decent result until I was disconnected approaching the 40 lap mark. Oh well, next season.
    Congrats to Kart for taking out the title, a solid performance all season mate well done. Thanks to Anne for hosting, and all the admins, captains, and those taking results and doing tables.
    See you all next season for another run.;)
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Came into the race with no practice again. So my qually and race pace was off a bit again.
    Got a little swamped at turn 1 then had a good battle with the pack but at the first hairpin under heavy braking I gave @garyw61 a slight tap turning him and myself I must apologize for that mate I thought I had enough room. I got going again and had a good couple of battles in my way around.
    I probably stayed out a lap or 2 too long before pitting. Had a great time with @fatmix68 for the last few laps but made a small mistake letting him past and I couldn't get back past great fun mate.
    Congratulations to the podium great pace everyone.
    Congratulations @Kart-No-1 on the championship good pace all season.
    Thanks @annelorrianne for hosting and putting up with our crap.
    Thanks @Ad2mny for your efforts this season and everyone else behind the scenes. Also @its-benny-racer for the points tables great work.
    Thank you everyone in div 2 for the big fields and the nice clean racing most of the time.
    See you on track
    Ant
  4. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Cheers guys, was a good season all round. Congrats to the runners up and everyone that race over the season, once again run in the true rooz spirit.
    Thanks to Anne for running the rooms, as well as ads, gary and benny for regs, results and tables. Your efforts this season have not gone unnoticed.
    Hope you all stick around for another season, although i think i will be heading to div 1
    Hope to see you all online soon.
    Cheers.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Good luck in div 1 mate
    Anthonyb likes this.