Division 2 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]

CAR :
    Pozzi Motorsports Camaro
    TIRES AND WEAR RATE : SPORT SOFT AND SPORT MED : WEAR FAST
    TIRE REGS : Qualifying and first stint MUST be on SPORT SOFT, you must do one race stint on the medium tire (no lap restriction), so a "minimum" of one stop must be made.

Start Date : 19th October
    Race Times : Qual 8:10 EST. Race Start 8:20 EST (Sydney time)
    HOST : S54VED. BACKUP: Stuart170773
    Room Captain : Stuart170773

TRACK LIST :
    1. Nurburg GP/F - 21 laps 19th Oct
    2. Laguna Seca - 29 laps 26th Oct
    3. Silverstone International - (Sprint Round) 2 x 19 laps (sport soft only) 2nd Nov
    4. Big Willow - 34 laps 9th Nov
    5. Indy Road - 27 laps 16th Nov
    6. Bathurst (enduro) - 38 laps 23rd Nov
    7. Monza 80s (wet race - Start wet, finish dry. - Regs to be confirmed) - 22 laps 30th Nov

GRID :
    1. CobMcCool BHR
    2. CAGME NLR
    3. CRUNCH BHR
    4. Stuart170773 PRT
    5. natmanscoop GRT
    6. slambobagan
    7. Sirpoopington (new member) NLR
    8. whiteracer52
    9. Groover (promoted from div 3) RZR
    10. moozer81 (promoted from div 3) TLR
    11. saved (promoted from div 3) NLR
    12. TF22RAPTOR (promoted from div 3) TLR
    13. Doogledave
    14. Floodsim HTO
    15. damo_heato

THE MOD TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE REGS WHERE THERE IS AN OBVIOUS ISSUE
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well, well, well what have we here? Looks like i'm stuck here in div 2? I guess you couldn't demote me seeing I managed 5th albeit attributed to a lot of luck and simply turning up each week rather than out right pace (RBR being the exception).

If you've been in a S4 testing room with me you'd probably be aware of just how much I dislike the Camaro so no need to worry about being lonely at the back. I'm sure we can do some awesome tandem drifts once our race chances are too far gone :roflmao:

Welcome to the new shipment of Aliens (I hope you understand english ;)) If you could show us div 2 regulars some respect while in transit on your journey to div 1 by restraining from wiping the floor with us that would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Here's to a protest free season. May the best man or :alien: win. See you all on the track.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Your here because your a freak with the controller, I go to a controller and lose 10sec a lap on a 50 sec lap
    skywalker likes this.
  4. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

I don,t thing I am good enough I would prefer to go back to a lower div
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Ditto that! I didn't have a wheel for the final round and struggled to crack 10mins at the nurb.

Having raced with everyone on this list before whether it be on proper series or just testing, there's a huge amount of talent and experience in the line up.

Should be a cracker of a season, with a completely different car.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    LOL, thats after you toweled half the field when you said you had nothing !!! I am pretty sure you will be ok :D

going off your fastest laps at races 4,5 and 7 i think you will be right in the thick of it mate. ;)
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok Guys,

A general update.......

Start Date for the season will be 19th October, Sunday week.

We are very close to announcing the track list, hopefully in the next few days. Some of the tracks we have done before, some new ones as well ;)

Tyres : At this stage we are looking at running a 2 compound series on the Sports Soft and also Sports Med. This will be confirmed at the same time as the track list, Wear looks like being on fast, this will be confirmed with the track list, may be a race or two with Very fast depending on wear at specific tracks....

Weather race, again being looked at, might do something out of left field here so stay tuned. I havent tested in the wet yet but can only imagine the camaro would be as slippery as a butchers block. This could be added when the season gets started, at one of the later rounds.

Thanks for your patience guys, is a big job and the mod team is working as fast as we can to get it all together.

Cheers
  8. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Am I Div 1 or 2? Because in both threads it says I'm on the grid for each division
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Stu's still in the process of finalising divisions. Personally I hope you stay as your the only one on a truly even playing field even tho you'll probably smash me as I highly dislike the camaro where as you've mentioned your a fan of it.
    razor4797 and stucar17 like this.
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    your going to have some busy nights. ;)
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    With the number of new entries still coming in, looks like i am going to have to shuffle drivers up into Div 1 (prob 2) and then work my way back......looking more like div 1 razor at this stage, probs 60/40
  12. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Damn..
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hope to get a bit of time at work tomorrow to look at it, otherwise tomorrow night i will try....
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Don't worry razor, with the split Div1 A&B you should still have some good fun. Plus when you race with the best, you should find you will improve dramatically.
    For example, I have been racing with warrior before ROOZ and it always helped me to improve when watching his lines or following him around track (or in rare situations having him attack me)
    stucar17 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Who wants to host ????

Lee and crunch have a pretty solid connection, or i can do it if you like, take the pressure off everyone ? If anyone with a solid connection wants to do it let me know !

@FloodSim , @DoogleDave welcome to div 2 !!
  16. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Im happy to host if you want.

Cheers, Luke
    stucar17 likes this.
  17. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  18. Jamie

Jamie Rookie

PSN ID
    Moozer81
    Wow, half the field from last season Div 3 in here. Looking forward to continuing some battles, although it might not be at the front any more.
    skywalker and groover33 like this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Track list has been added to the opening post.
    The tire regs are pretty simple, but we are running with a 2 tire compound championship.

For qualifying you MUST use the SPORT SOFT tire and then also for the first race stint. At some stage during the race you MUST use the SPORT MEDIUM tire or you will be disqualified. There is a 'minimum' of one pit stop only, so if you only stop once you will have to go to the medium. I would think that you wont need more than 2 stops max, so if you use the medium on your first stop you can go back to the soft to finish the race.

The SPRINT ROUND will be on the SPORT SOFT ONLY, wear TBC.

The WET RACE regs will confirmed in the week following round 1.

I will try to tidy up the room hosts over the next day in the opening post.

A meet and greet would be good so all drivers can check the connection with their host. I will leave that up to each division as to the best time. (captains and host can organize with drivers)

It goes without saying the mod team hopes you have an enjoyable season. Drive fast but more importantly, DRIVE CLEAN, if you feel you may have disadvantaged another driver PLEASE REDRESS ON TRACK. If you have an issue please ask the room captain or one of the mod team to have a look at it.

Cheers
    Mod team
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey D2 guys. During the break between S4 & S5 I have a series that replicates the JTCC with GT300 and GT3 that also tries in a small way to replicate real world events. Have a look at the link if you are interested get your name down and check with your mates in other division to form a team that runs the same car and livery whether it be a base model in the same colours or a factory livery( only 1 left available...the gt300 rx 7 aspradrink) will be a lot fun!!!
    skywalker likes this.