Division 2 Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Clown
    CAB77 and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Good one lol
  3. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Sorry I missed the meet 'n greet guys, was at Winton Sunday arvo, hung around for the Sports Sedans after the V8SCs, totally worth it.
    SO BEEFY !

I should get online for a practice Wed. or Thurs. night, cyas then or Sunday.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Op updated for laps and wet regs.
  5. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Ok guys, just to let you know I'll be out for at least the first couple of rounds, as I let stu know previously. I'll be on Pcars and gt6 just isn't floating my boat at the moment, (nor has it for a long time), but I didn't race because I liked the game, I raced because most of the time, when it was clean, and the network was ok, it was fun. I may be back later in the season but I don't know yet.
    Cheers
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    TB has been pushed back up to Div 1 and Pykey has come up from 3 to replace him.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  7. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Well I'm a big Div 2 driver now
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Still provisional at this stage Pykee......am discussing with Emmo at the moment where we go there for the final juggle.

ALSO, jutst got a text from the optus tech to say my connection should be fixed....wont be able to test till i get home so hopefully i can run tonight and for the whole season.....Not sure about my hosting abilities however, will test that tonight.
  9. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Maybe....maybe not !!!
    TBH is looking likely but we will need to make sure we have a solid host for the div 3 room before we confirm. (thats where we are at)
  11. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Pykey needs to be in div 2 everytime I race him he is the same pace or quicker
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Pykee confirmed div 2
    Beau_Albert and pykeybraa145 like this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys....

have posted a convo with all in the division, please read it ..... any questions please let me know, good chance i have missed something o_O. Massive thanks to emmo and AD2mny (and those others who helped) for getting the season sorted when i was offline.

If Emmo has any changes to the grid that i have missed we reserve the right to make the change either before the season or during.....

Please make sure you have all drivers on your friend list ESPECIALLY THE HOST !!! and be prepared for some small hiccups with the start of round 1. Try to be in the lobby a little early so any issues can be sorted through.....

Hope we have a great season, and good luck to everyone... Remember the $200 Gamesmen prize up for grabs, everyone that races will be in with a shot (conditions apply ;)).

Cheers stu / Mod team
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  15. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Cheers mate. More like the other way around!!! I won't race tonight, I haven't practiced at all. I will give plenty of notice of what round I will be contesting.

Yeah mate at best I may make 2-3 rounds.
    stucar17 and pykeybraa145 like this.
  16. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Seth tearing it up!
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, Seeeeeeeth brained us. Was a great drive. Well done to luke for second by a bees penis from Pykee !

Well done to all of us who were on the grid. TOUGH track and car combo, but all you guys need to be commended for the way in which you drove with little to no contact and some great battles....

S54VED had pole with a 17:4 i think so well done there. I qualied 8th about a second off the pace, and slotted in behind the pack hoping for a mistake free race and a bit of strat to get me further up the field. I pitted on lap 14 from 6th i think (nat went bush bashing at one stage and AOCleaners wheel decided to have its period) and i managed to make up 2 places with the undercut.....i was up to 4th, and then groover had a moment so 3rd was looking good, with some faster guys closing behind. Groover was all over me, but the draft saw him make a small mistake on the final corner and i managed to get clear of him. I made a small mistake with about 6 laps to go in the fast right handers in the middle of the lap, and that let Pykee through for the final podium spot......Great racing guys, looked pretty good right through the field so hopefully we have some cracking battles throughout the season...
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Bryan_F shame you couldnt race with us tonight....was a cracker
  20. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Note to self;

DONT play PCars for 3hrs BEFORE a race night..... It really didn't help in any way at all. First time I've ever been lapped in any type of comp....... Should prob do some practice as well.....