Division 2 Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Purple Hyundai with Yellow wing ? It Sounded pretty crisp, turbo 2-L 4cyl?
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Carbon black wing, greenish blue, car in my dp sr20 supercharged
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Not sure if I will make tonight guys. Parents here for weekend and big family dinner tonight.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    No worries stu
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Sorry for the RAGE quit, but I just hate Crashing into invisable lagging cars especially twice and After a big fight back. So fustrating.
    I know I made an error at that start so I'll probly cop a punishment for that. I thought I hit seeth but I think it might of been the new guy in the other black car. I can't check replay but if it was me Sorry mate.
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @skywalker is there actually a reason pentaltys are on? That's twice and a row your car has appeared in my eye site giving me a 3 second penalty. I believe we all worthy to drive without penaltys. No one should be penalised for another's mistake.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    We could put it to a room vote, I'm not fussed either way. Ghosting can be handy for when people spin out, or go way hot into a corner.

As for going up my rear, its always the responsibility of the person behind to adjust their line to the person in front.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  8. SirPoopington

SirPoopington Rookie

Mostly a bad race for me. Major lag punts and just some plain punts too! One spun me and damaged my car.

Regardless, had a good battle with Damo and Slambo towards the end of the race.

Maybe having a 5 lap practice race pre-quali would identify any lag issues before we kick off?
    AOCleaner74 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    It's impossible if my chins drags along the ground to see when you make a mistake and I pull across and there you are doing not even 100km. I don't think division 1 runs penaltys? My last worry is a car in the middle of a pack going so slow
  10. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

It Was a good battle poop that's why I was so pissed when I crashed into natmans tyre smoke for the 2nd time.
    I worked so hard to get back up to the pack after the 1st punt.
    SirPoopington likes this.
  11. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    In hindsight, it was always going to be a uphill battle for me, having less than 5 hours of sleep and getting disconnected throughout the day. I made some really silly errors at the start, and getting booted put an end to my misery. :cry: My apologies to @seth123 and @SirPoopington for causing unnecessary collisions.

Despite all that, I vow to bounce back next week! :thumbsup:
  12. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hi guys. Just a note, the first post has been updated with qually and race start times. :)
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Penalties are also there to help enforce track limits... although it's not the best system around, there's nothing else available, apart from reviewing the replay for all misdemeanour's that occur?
    It sucks that you get penalised for something you have no control over, but everyone is on the same playing field in that case and is just something we have to contend with.
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well in the first race, I actually lifted and gave you the lead (although that wasn't my intention, as it was your fault for hitting me. But, I wanted to keep up the close racing). As for the 2nd race I wasn't that much slower.

Its good practice to look further ahead. In a real world, you go into the back of someone your 100% at fault. Just adjust your line and its an easy pass.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Race results anybody?, lap times and race times also please.
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

[​IMG]
    skywalker likes this.
  17. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Thanks @COME_AND_GET_ME7 . I'll try to get times tonight, unless someone beats me to it.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    who is russellevans01 ?
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    New guy I recruited last week. Seems a good clean racer with reasonable pace.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    does he have a rooz account?