Division 2 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done Blindman, also well done to V8 on the championship win:thumbsup:
    Can't get any better result for the title than finishing on the same points only to have won on countback!
    garyw61 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  2. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Id be happy to go one more round if everyone is keen I was even thinking about running a community event in between seasons with all the same regs just on different tracks
    garyw61 likes this.
  3. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Congrats to @v8power383 & @Blindman on a great season. You two were untouchable.

Also a huge congrats to the field on a great season, very few issues with full grids. My season was not so great, never really got used to the car, hopefully i'll have a better run in Season 7.

Race you all again soon.
  4. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Race rap qualified on pole with the championship leader v8 sitting behind me in 3rd . I knew I had to try and get The trifecta to have any chance to take the championship away from v8 first lap got a good start and held the lead first lap v8 pitted so I decided to pit second lap as I came into the last chicane I ran wide and got a 5sec penalty sso decided to pit driving into pits I get another 5 seconds penalty ! waiting for v8 to go past me on pit straight but to my surprise he was still behind me ( he got tyres which wS not what he wanted ) so head down and bum up trying to pull a gap on v8 . Coming onto the back straight I ranged up to the back of cob and got a good run on him coming to the kink cob pulled left to give me room and I pulled right a bit further than normal to give him room also but in doing so I took to much keen and spun and lost about 6 to 10 sec . Head down again think it was tb in the lead and I wasn't sure if he had pitted or not so put some fast laps in and I got fastest lap I thought ok only need the win now but all of a sudden v8 got fastest lap then someone else got fastest lap which was down in the 4.1s and thought :):):):) this isn't what surpose to happen ! And I haven't been that fast so I thought it was gone then late in the race I ended up pulling a 3.8 out of my bottom to regain the fastest lap and go on to win . So after the race v8 was doing the calculations on the championship as I finished points ahead BUT with the drop rounds we ended up on equal points . So on the count back it looks as though v8 has won Div 2 by 2 points . Big congrats v8 been a great season long battle and with the big fields the racing has been great now to tackle the GODS in DIV 1 next season BLINDMAN RACE YA LATER:cool:
  5. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Are you reading this @Kart-No-1 and @AOCleaner74? Finally some recognition ;)
    v8power383, AOCleaner74 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  6. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    i said Gods not knobs lol
    v8power383 and SPL Racing like this.
  7. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    My mistake
    Blindman and v8power383 like this.
  8. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Well done V8 and Blindman. Very good luck in div 1 next season!

Also, well done to everyone else in this division for some good racing. First season I have seen in a long time where no-one dropped out during the season.
    Anthonyb, Blindman and v8power383 like this.
  9. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Great series guys loved the car and tracks , Great racing good fun .
    The next one better be as good STU :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ! :inlove::speechless:
    Anthonyb and v8power383 like this.
  10. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Well my season was :poop::poop::poop::poop:,I practiced bugger all and it showed I was rubbish :).Im definitely looking forward to another season with a new car, but I still had a :poop::poop::poop::poop: load of fun in most rounds so im happy.Thanks to Stu and all the others that make Raceonoz run professionally...I look forward to racing you all again next season. :thumbsup:
    Anthonyb, George, freddyp_33 and 2 others like this.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys....our official thank you and congratulations post !

Well done to @v8power383 for the championship and @Blindman for second......3rd still to be confirmed, but congrats to all for what was a super close championship

To everyone else, thanks for a great season, lots of guys had some really solid results and showed great pace at certain times. Really hope we can have another great season 7 with big grids and great racing. With only 7 or 8 protests in total over all three divs for the whole season, i would like to think that the respect shown to other drivers was high, so thanks for that.

Thanks to everyone who helped test, setup and run the season. To the room hosts and room captains thanks for keeping it smooth.

BIg thanks to @@jasondull1986 and @@v8power383 for the collation of race results and fastest laps.

Of course to @@Hatfield for the great job he does with the tables.

Thanks also to the stewards group who, lets be honest, had a pretty thankless job in looking at and ruling on protests. This was always a bit of an experiment, and we are discussing in the mod group at the moment at what we could probably do to make things easier and clearer for everyone involved.

Hope to see you all for the new season, if you could register you interest ASAP so we can start to get the divs sorted would be a great help with the last minute juggle we always seem to get.

Entry thread
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-7-entry-thread.2633/

Season and car discussion thread
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-7-discussion.2634/

Cheers
    Stu and Ads
    stilesy, Mick, t_b_williams and 2 others like this.
  12. stilesy

stilesy Rookie

PSN ID
    stilesy
    v8power383 likes this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    So how was the champion decided??
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Count back on wins.
    V8 has 3 wins to blindman's 2.
    If they had equal wins, it fall back down to 2nd place count backs, so on so forth.

Is this the closest championship win on ROOZ??
    v8power383, garyw61, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.